Previous topic - Next topic

Wordsmith

Be as loving as the Truth allows, even if it's
mis-interpreted,
because everyone  you meet is fighting
some kind of battle.

Pete

2/17/09....

I've thought of adding this service to my business card.  That woman could use my help! 
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Alpine

he he.

You know what's funny, is when I was in high school in the early 90s in my broadcasting classes, we were talking about how the FCC was mandating this change, even back then. It took a long time, but it's finally happening.

(Radio is going through the same transition from analog to digital, fortunately, I got out of that industry  before I had to deal with that headache)
As long as the Steelers themes smileys exist so shall my protest last!

Renee

You know you are so right. Pete Sharon may need your help. Thank goodness that dear old Jo don't live in the states.
THE DEFINITION OF REVIVAL

1. Falling in love with Jesus all over again

2. Having the Joy of your salvation restored

sharonl

Quote from: Renee on October 20, 2008, 06:19:07 pm
You know you are so right. Pete Sharon may need your help. Thank goodness that dear old Jo don't live in the states.

Hey - watch it.... - I know what I am doing - just ask my husband - he leaves the house when I start fooling around with all the wires on the computer - I get so upset and have no patience whatsoever. If you want to see how fast I can lose my temper - let me have to call a business and punch 1 - then punch 2 - then punch other - or deal with the computer - I go bonkers.

I'm doing a little better since I realize they don't break so easy and the wires only fit one way.

I don't have to worry about the digital box - I have Direct TV and it is already complete. Thank goodness.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

lovesblessing

Faith is having a good opinion of God!

churchlady

De Oppresso Liber

Pete

What's REALLY funny (or sad?), is that I understood every word the announcer said! 
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Wordsmith

October 21, 2008, 03:07:13 pm #8 Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 12:57:13 pm by Wordsmith
Quote from: Pete on October 21, 2008, 02:31:50 pm
What's REALLY funny (or sad?), is that I understood every word the announcer said! 

But I was wondering just how many there are out there...we just recently convienced
     my mother-in-law to go to cable tv. Not that she didn't care what she had, she just didn't
     want people coming in and fooling with her television set. LOL..
Be as loving as the Truth allows, even if it's
mis-interpreted,
because everyone  you meet is fighting
some kind of battle.

SpiritPsalmist

JTM³

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

LivingByFaith

I'm not sure why, but I thought that was the funniest thing ever! I came into the thread expecting something very serious, but then I just about peed my pants laughing! Too funny!  :2thumbs: :lolflag: :lolflag: :hilarious: