July 14, 2020, 01:18:37 pm

Happy Birthday Hisgirl!

Started by Sarah, October 03, 2008, 09:55:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

I hope you have a great day Dana!  Happy Birthday!

:kumbaya::partypopcorn::party::thewave::dance::loveshower::loveshower::blowkiss::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::godbless:
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

sharonl

Happy Birthday Gal - to someone who has an awful lot of Godly Wisdom wrapped up in that beautiful shining warrior for the Lord.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

flaglady

The Lord is my banner

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday dear Dana!

Happy birthday to you!

lovesblessing

Happy Birthday Miss Dana! 

May you be richly blessed with all the fullnes of God's grace, this year and forever!

Faith is having a good opinion of God!

Pete

"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

gqtexan

Happy birthday!

I have inside knowledge she's still after Dirk for him misspelling her name the other night.  He's probably in elementary school learning how to spell!!! LOL! 

Hisgirl

Thank yall so much!!   Today we're helping to host a conference with Danny Silk, Kris Vallotton and Leif somebody from Norway.  Amazing.  Danny just taught on Loving on Purpose.  Hands down it is the BEST talk I have ever heard in my entire life.   Without exception.  It's about God's love, that He is not about punishing us, all his wrath was poured out on Jesus.   I'm not exaggerating.  It was the best talk I have literally ever heard.  I'll buy it and get it online somewhere so yall can hear it if anyone is interested.

Sharon!  I want you to meet someone.  A woman close to your age who wants to minister online to people.   I told her about you. Can you send me an email so I can tell her how to contact you?   Her name is Donna. 

Today we had a houseful of kids that came to have BBQ.  They played guitar and had food and we laughed and had a great time.  Mama and Daddy came down too.   The best way to celebrate my birthday!
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

Alpine

As long as the Steelers themes smileys exist so shall my protest last!

churchlady

Happy Birthday Dana!

If life ever slows down for you a bit, we'd love to have you post more.  You are greatly appreciated here.
De Oppresso Liber

Pete

So Dana, how was your birthday?
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Hisgirl

I had a great day!  We're in the middle of hosting a big busy conference, but this morning, I skipped the morning session and slept in.  Picked up the house, got some groceries cause there's some folks coming in tonight.   Had no less than six folks call and sing me happy birthday too!    Got a beautiful card in the mail from Sue!    Attended the afternoon session and had my favorite meal at Cracker Barrell.... a grilled catfish sandwich on grilled sour dough bread with a big salad with tomatoes, bacon, cheese and blue cheese.  THEN finished it all off with hot coca cola cake and ice cream.     Skipped the evening session and came home to my flannel jammies and a night with Anna.   All is good!   (conferences can be so brain saturating!  )
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

sharonl

Quote from: Hisgirl on October 03, 2008, 03:18:49 pm
Thank yall so much!!   Today we're helping to host a conference with Danny Silk, Kris Vallotton and Leif somebody from Norway.  Amazing.  Danny just taught on Loving on Purpose.  Hands down it is the BEST talk I have ever heard in my entire life.   Without exception.  It's about God's love, that He is not about punishing us, all his wrath was poured out on Jesus.   I'm not exaggerating.  It was the best talk I have literally ever heard.  I'll buy it and get it online somewhere so yall can hear it if anyone is interested.

Sharon!  I want you to meet someone.  A woman close to your age who wants to minister online to people.   I told her about you. Can you send me an email so I can tell her how to contact you?   Her name is Donna. 

Today we had a houseful of kids that came to have BBQ.  They played guitar and had food and we laughed and had a great time.  Mama and Daddy came down too.   The best way to celebrate my birthday!

Sounds very exciting, you always have such wonderful things going on.

My e-mail - sharon.lambkin at gmail.com - change the at to@ gotta fool those e-mail robots. be sure to put the dot in after sharon - would love to talk to her.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

SpiritPsalmist