• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
November 17, 2019, 08:30:45 pm

Youngest preacher ever?

Started by flaglady, September 22, 2008, 04:15:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flaglady

I just had an email from a dear friend in Texas containing this amazing little fellow .....

hmmm ... Pete, why hasn't this shown up as a vid?

Pete

Try as I might to write a regex to automatically display that video, I am completely lost...

Sorry.  You'll have to click the link to go watch it.
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Wordsmith

It's also on God-Tube...
He's cute as can be,  isn't he? But can anyone tell me what the little guy is saying?
I can't understand him.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9c69d4acc9dd49eaf89f
Be as loving as the Truth allows, even if it's
mis-interpreted,
because everyone  you meet is fighting
some kind of battle.

flaglady

Wasn't my impression anyone was wondering WHAT he was saying - just that he had a great stage presence and ability the way he moved from side to side on the stage and gestured to the audience whilst passing the mike from hand to hand like a pro.

Actually, not sure 2½ year olds
DO actually talk, do they?

Wordsmith

September 22, 2008, 05:25:12 pm #4 Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 09:18:33 pm by Wordsmith
Quote from: MissConStru on September 22, 2008, 03:36:47 pm
Wasn't my impression anyone was wondering WHAT he was saying - just that he had a great stage presence and ability the way he moved from side to side on the stage and gestured to the audience whilst passing the mike from hand to hand like a pro.

Actually, not sure 2½ year olds
DO actually talk, do they?

Come to think of it, your right, 21/2 year olds are just starting to put words together. I just thought there was something wrong with the sound, and couldn't make out what he was saying. He reminds me very much of a child that we had in our home town that was the son of a Penticostal preacher that loved immulating his fathers presence in front of the pulpit. He didn't have a microphone, but used a hankerchief to wipe his brow, and face, as did his father, who walked many a mile around the pulpit, during a sermon.   I never did learn if the son grew up to be a preacher.
Be as loving as the Truth allows, even if it's
mis-interpreted,
because everyone  you meet is fighting
some kind of battle.

JTM³

Arg....we (charismatics) already look crazy enough....do we really need to be posting this stuff for all the world to see???

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

Stephen Worrell

SpiritPsalmist

Quote from: Stephen Worrell on September 25, 2008, 06:22:26 pm
Marjoe Gortner, anyone?

Yup, I remember him :(  I think the child is merely imitating what he's seen and heard.  Hopefully the adults in his life will train him up in the way he should go and he won't grow up just imitating procedure.