October 21, 2020, 09:25:45 am

Question Time

Started by Foadle, July 04, 2020, 09:24:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Foadle

Okay, so some entertainment:
As a question.  The next person to post answers that question and any of the previous questions they choose and asks a new question.

What is your favourite book (in the Bible and out of it)?

Hisforever

Quote from: Foadle on July 04, 2020, 09:24:11 pmOkay, so some entertainment:
As a question.  The next person to post answers that question and any of the previous questions they choose and asks a new question.

What is your favourite book (in the Bible and out of it)?

If I answer this will I be getting out of it unscathed? Like you're not going to try and throw fruit at me or drown me with holy water will you?
Without actions to back them up, the words I love you are nothing but air coming out of your mouth.

Foadle

lol...You are totally safe.  I am not a very good aim with throwing fruit ;)

Hisforever

Okay, then I'm not sure about my favorite Bible book,... but my favorite book series is Harry Potter. *Hides behind couch just in case and waits for reaction before asking question.*
Without actions to back them up, the words I love you are nothing but air coming out of your mouth.

Foadle

Well, as you haven't asked a question I will answer my own...I might be an adult, but I still really like the Anne of Green Gables books.  Favourite Bible book, varies but at the moment 1 John.  But I have always loved Genesis too.

You ready to come out from behind that couch or do I need to set my dog on you?...oh just a minute, I don't have a dog, and I haven't asked a question.

What is your favourite food?

Hisforever

*Slowly comes out from behind the couch* Really? I like Anne of Green Gables too. The movies are easier for me though since I have special needs. I also like the Harry Potter movies. :) So speaking of movies what is your favorite movie?

Foadle

Depends on how I feel at the time.  Love the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice, but then other times I prefer true stories: Soul Surfer, Faith like Potatoes, Evictus.  It is really amazing how feelings dictate what I watch.

But then other times I would much prefer children's movies: Finding Nemo, Babe.  I enjoyed Night at the Museum.  I guess all I can say is it varies.

Where would you say is the best place you have ever been to?

Hisforever

Quote from: Foadle on July 04, 2020, 10:26:45 pmWhere would you say is the best place you have ever been to?

Hold on let me think as I've been to many different places,.. actually never mind Walt Disneyworld. :D What's your favorite holiday?

Foadle

Actually haven't been on a lot of holidays, but probably the holiday I had to visit my twin sister in New Zealand back in the Christmas/New Year of 2001/2002.  The highlight of that would have been meeting with the New Zealand manager of Volcanic Surveillance and see all the stuff I taught about for real.  Haven't been teaching for a while, but yes I really did enjoy that.

What is your favourite flower?

Hisforever

Umm sorry you misunderstood me. I didn't mean holiday like a vacation,.. I meant holidays in general like Christmas, Easter, Halloween,.. etc. My favorite flower is a Rose though because that's my name and it's both a pretty name and flower. :)

Foadle

In that sense I don't know as I have a favourite holiday, but if I had to choose probably Australia Day.  The weather is generally good and so perfect for BBQs, and outdoor stuff, without all the hype and carry on of Christmas and New Year.

I like roses, though I think I prefer carnations.  Probably because they remind me of my Dad.

If you could meet with anybody from history (other than Jesus) who would it be?

Hisforever

Not sure what Australia Day is and he's not from history but definitely Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco. Not sure if you know what that is or not but here's an example.

Hisforever

Oh and what is your favorite animal?

Foadle

Australia day is our national day (January 26)

Favourite animal would be the one in front of me.  But if I had to choose one it would be the rainbow lorikeet.  I tried to post a picture, but it kept freezing and wouldn't receive it.

Hisforever

Wait what kind of animal is in front of you? And btw for the record my favorite holiday is Christmas. :D

Foadle

What I mean by the animal that is in front of me, is that I love animals generally.  If there is an animal in front of me it must be there to be admired in some way ;)