August 12, 2020, 11:05:51 pm

Happy Independence Day!! :D

Started by Hisforever, July 04, 2020, 12:47:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hisforever

I think this is a really good song that both @JohnDB and I can relate to right now.

Without actions to back them up, the words I love you are nothing but air coming out of your mouth.

JohnDB

Let the right be wrong,
Let the weak be strong,
Roll the stone away,
Let the guilty pay,

It's independence day
I wanna die like grandpa, peacefully and in his sleep. Not like the passengers in his car...they were all screaming and panicking.

Hisforever

Quote from: JohnDB on July 04, 2020, 12:56:33 pmLet the right be wrong,
Let the weak be strong,
Roll the stone away,
Let the guilty pay,

It's independence day

Yeah, that's the part I was referring to even though you're not a huge fan of country music. Happy 4th,.. I love you more than you'll ever know. *HUGS* Actually, my guess is that you probably know by now considering that I just proved that I would go to the ends of the earth for you. :)
Without actions to back them up, the words I love you are nothing but air coming out of your mouth.

Foadle

Doh! video not available in my country!

Hisforever

Quote from: Foadle on July 04, 2020, 07:40:42 pmDoh! video not available in my country!

Oops sorry what country are you from? Anyways, I've been known for giving some pretty good virtual parties so maybe I can do that here as well. :) (I would have to have enough people interested and involved though.)

Foadle

Gold Coast, Queensland Australia

Hisforever

Quote from: Foadle on July 04, 2020, 07:57:32 pmGold Coast, Queensland Australia

Ah cool, good day mate!! ;) Or good evening, night, or whatever time it is out there. :D

Foadle

It's just after 10am.  And if you want to be a real Aussie just "G'day mate".  Appreciate the welcome though

Hisforever

Quote from: Foadle on July 04, 2020, 08:08:28 pmIt's just after 10am.  And if you want to be a real Aussie just "G'day mate".  Appreciate the welcome though

Hehe gotcha! ;)

Hisforever

Also believe it or not this is one of my favorite tunes. :D

Foadle

I love classical, country ... I like a lot of styles of music actually.  Not in to a lot of the modern pop or the heavy rock.  But do enjoy music...don't tend to listen to a lot though which is odd.

Hisforever

Oh and any Americans who are interested (or anybody I guess) I am currently watching this right now. :D (Fireworks begin soon.)

Episcopius

Hisforever

Quote from: Episcopius on July 04, 2020, 10:36:29 pmI hear firecrackers outside

Yeah, I've had some going off here as well.