August 14, 2020, 06:42:47 pm

Coronavirus Entertainment

Started by Foadle, April 14, 2020, 07:53:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Foadle

Well as you enjoyed what I uploaded the other day in the other thread FL I thought I would create this thread, as the other thread is taking a bit more of a discussion turn.
I thought this would be a great place to post some of the videos and pictures of what various people, groups, countries are doing to entertain themselves in this.

And here is one of my favourites:

Please add things you have heard of or seen and let us all enjoy the fun :speechless:

Pete

The Holderness family.  Wash your dang hands!

"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Foadle

Foadle

This one doesn't really start to get going until about the 1min mark.

Foadle

Try this website for some entertainment...
Jigsaw puzzles...you can pick the picture, cut, and number of pieces.

http://www.jigzone.com/

flaglady

Oh, I've been a member of Jigzone for years! I start my day doing the jigsaw (though many images are repeated again and again!) but I always choose the 184 pieces cut!

Foadle

Yes, I have been also.  I like to go through each option and try and get it under the average time.  Means that by the time.  I don't get on their all the time though.  Goes in spates...anyway, I can't spend all the time there.  I need some time for HGO (even if I have only just come back ;)).

BTW...I added an ice-cream recipe to the recipe book.  I have been making it this past year and it is SOOOO creamy.  I like it anyway.

flaglady

Foadle

flaglady