November 26, 2020, 01:57:39 pm

New here - I am Episcopius

Started by Episcopius, July 03, 2020, 05:14:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Episcopius

I am also at Worthychristians as Episcopius, and at ChristianForums.com as Tra Phull (tray full)

CF.com is not to be confused with cf.net

Hisforever

Quote from: Episcopius on July 03, 2020, 05:14:47 pmI am also at Worthychristians as Episcopius, and at ChristianForums.com as Tra Phull (tray full)

CF.com is not to be confused with cf.net

You mean CF as the devil's playground?
Without actions to back them up, the words I love you are nothing but air coming out of your mouth.

Hisforever

Without actions to back them up, the words I love you are nothing but air coming out of your mouth.

Episcopius

Both cf.com and cf.net can be devil's playground at times, Hisforever

But greater is He that is in US than he that is in the world!

Hisforever

Quote from: Episcopius on July 03, 2020, 05:33:35 pmBoth cf.com and cf.net can be devil's playground at times, Hisforever

Amen to that and actually that website was just fine until a few days ago!! Promoting homosexuality too apparently.

Foadle

Quote from: Episcopius on July 03, 2020, 05:33:35 pmBoth cf.com and cf.net can be devil's playground at times, Hisforever

We just need to live out of Him who is in us, rather than the world that is in us...must admit I find it a bit of a challenge sometimes.

Episcopius

Thanks for the welcome, Foadle!

We have many challenges.