• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
November 22, 2019, 03:48:42 pm

backat last

Started by flaglady, October 12, 2019, 11:49:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flaglady

Well, I'm back at last! Had to have my knee redone on the 6th and it was a brute! Surgery took 3½ hours, the surgeon told me and the replacement implants were 3 times longer than the original! This was because the lower part had come loose and was in danger of causing a break in the bone!

Enough detail, my recovery was awesome in the first 2 weeks but rapidly went down hill thereafter. Not fun! I'm now 6 weeks out, still miserable and haven't been out of the house yet. Only plus side is that my range of movement is terrific. Well at least that's something!

In meantime, my computer took a nose dive and 3-4days of work hasn't resolved the problem so the first thing when I get my freedom back is to get a new computer!

Bryan

Well hopefully you don't have to spend a fortune to get a new computer.  God willing, your recovery will hit a boost and you'll be dancing like David in no time!  :)
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

jiminpa

Quote from: flaglady on October 12, 2019, 11:49:06 amWell, I'm back at last! Had to have my knee redone on the 6th and it was a brute! Surgery took 3½ hours, the surgeon told me and the replacement implants were 3 times longer than the original! This was because the lower part had come loose and was in danger of causing a break in the bone!

Enough detail, my recovery was awesome in the first 2 weeks but rapidly went down hill thereafter. Not fun! I'm now 6 weeks out, still miserable and haven't been out of the house yet. Only plus side is that my range of movement is terrific. Well at least that's something!

In meantime, my computer took a nose dive and 3-4days of work hasn't resolved the problem so the first thing when I get my freedom back is to get a new computer!
Thanks for updating us Jo. I'll be praying.
I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.