August 10, 2020, 07:23:42 am

One month... no posting.

Started by jiminpa, December 11, 2019, 01:17:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jiminpa

How's everyone doing? Well, both of you anyway.
I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.

jiminpa

My youngest broke her wrist practicing competitive cheer in October, got the cast off of her arm on Friday, practiced Saturday and competed with her team on Sunday. They got second place and qualified for their state competition.
I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.

Bryan

Im well.  In a bit of a conundrum in my professional career.

I FINALLY got out of sales last week.  I have a position with the State of Kansas as an Administrative Assistant.  Well when I applied to that job I had applied to others, and another I actually preferred just contacted me about doing an on site interview.  Peoblem for me is I just started this other position.  Hard to pass up a chance for nearly 50% increase in pay.

Other than that, just surviving.  I havent been well lately.  Have nearly quit the worship team twice due to some mental conflicts.  But Im trying to hang in there
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

flaglady

Is it really that long? My revised knee has been troublesome and still is. Am hoping the new year will be time for a change. Saw the surgeon a few weeks ago and he told me the surgery took 4½ hours and my new knee implants are HUGE !!!!

In the meantime, hope you all have a blessed Christmas and that in 2020, we will get to know our Lord and Saviour better and better.