• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
November 22, 2019, 03:47:26 pm

How the Holy Spirit speaks

Started by Bryan, September 10, 2019, 06:21:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan

What are some of the ways the Holy Spirit speaks to you?  How are you able to discern the difference?
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

Bryan

For me, sometimes I will know immediately that the Holy Spirit has spoken to me.  Words or impressions will just hit me differently.

Once I was cleaning around the house and my youngest came up and started grabbing things.  I told her if she wanted to help then to allow me to show her how first.  Horrible paraphrase but the gist was the Spirit spoke to me immediately through my own words that if I wanted to serve he had to show me how first.

Or how I was driving to work a few months ago and the Spirit impressed upon my heart my own love for my children and how if I love them and will love them no matter what, then how much more does God love me?  Something about that moment, even though Ive heard that a million times, struck me and I know the Spirit was speaking through that impression.
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.