• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
July 20, 2019, 01:57:17 am

Hi again version 3

Started by Bryan, June 20, 2019, 06:48:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan

Hi everyone, sorry I've been afk for sometime.  I got lost in cyberspace.

Nah, seriously, I have been around.  Trying to work on myself (more on that later) and failing miserably at it.

Trying to find whatever spark of faith I have left and seeing only the heaping ruins of what remains.

But what has been destroyed, can also be rebuilt and reformed into a stronger version right?  Take what was and use it for what will be.
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

flaglady

"But what has been destroyed, can also be rebuilt and reformed into a stronger version right?  Take what was and use it for what will be."

Most certainly.  Go for it, my friend!

Optimax

Your faith is stronger than you think. The only problem you have is the same we all face. That problem is the devil and the agenda that he has against us and you, which is to steal, kill and destroy. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Truth is he, the devil is afraid of you. His number one weapon against us and you, a weapon which he uses with much success, is thoughts. The thoughts that have entered your mind that your faith has been destroyed is a lie of the devil. Don't entertain the thought or receive it.

flaglady

Well said, Optimax - and it's really great to see you in here again.