February 23, 2019, 11:29:49 PM

A new thread

Started by DavidMcClean, December 07, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Hisgirl

Hey David, 
How is your new job going? I know starting in a new place can feel really weird and (for me) intimidating. Lots of new people, new lingo, new schedules, new rules.

But it's also very exciting and a new adventure. 

I'm curious, what's the dress code over there in typical businesses? Over here, business casual has taken on a whole new meaning and work places have gotten so casual, people are wearing jeans and sneakers and all sorts. There's a place here in my city where a friend works, and they have margarita machines on Friday. 

"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

flaglady

Dana - you never post to me. Are you someone else using Hisgirl's name?  ???

Hisgirl

Quote from: flaglady on February 04, 2019, 08:22:21 PMDana - you never post to me. Are you someone else using Hisgirl's name?  ???
JO!
Yay! It's you! I actually posted on your bone forum this week! And I also sent you a message either on here or there. I think here! Go see! So good to see you!
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

flaglady

Nope - no PM in either site.

I've tried phoning you 2-3 times but no answer - what's amiss? Have you moved?

Hisgirl

Quote from: flaglady on February 06, 2019, 06:19:16 PMNope - no PM in either site.

I've tried phoning you 2-3 times but no answer - what's amiss? Have you moved?
I'll bet you're calling our old number. I'll PM the new one.

flaglady

It was a nice chat, Dana. Too bad we had such a struggle to get a half decent connection!!

Go Up