December 16, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Has the forum been updated?

Started by flaglady, August 02, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

flaglady

Because I've noticed a few changes. Would be nice to know I'm not dreaming!

Pete

August 03, 2018, 12:37:10 AM #1 Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 12:50:50 AM by Pete
Yes, when I logged in the other day on the computer for the first time in a while, I got a notice that said there was a security update. So I installed it on Wednesday evening. So things may look a little different, but it was mostly a maintenance update.

I also re-enabled the Online Today package, which shows who has logged in throughout the day.

[emoji63]
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

jiminpa

I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.

flaglady

August 03, 2018, 06:47:43 PM #3 Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 07:01:11 PM by flaglady
Thanks Pete. Thought as  much.
Was just curious because I seem unable to have my post formatting remain. No matter how I edit it to create paragraphs, it all scrunches together in one block.  What am I doing wrong - or rather not doing at all!

Pete

Honestly, I've not done much in the way of maintenance in quite some time on the forum, so I don't really know what does and doesn't work. I'll probably take some time over the next week or two and look over all the features and add-ons to see what works, what doesn't, what's broke, what needs updated, etc.

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Go Up