His Grace Oasis

Select theme color.

Author Topic: To renew, or not to renew. That is the question...  (Read 193 times)

July 17, 2018, 06:14:16 PM
  • Administrator
  • :

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the incredibly short notice, but I have been on vacation and busy with work the last few weeks so time has kind of gotten away from me...

It's time once again to pay the bills here at HGO. The hosting bill is due by July 23 and the cost is $49.95 for 6 months. I know that things have slowed to an almost complete stop, but I've always said that as long as someone was willing to cover the hosting cost, I would keep the site online. So I'll leave it up to those who remain whether this site should continue, or whether the time has come to close the site down.

Regardless of what happens, it has been my pleasure and my honor to provide this forum for you over the years.

-Pete
 O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

July 17, 2018, 10:20:04 PM
Reply #1
  • :

Yes, almost!

I'll cover it, or even go half, but I'm on vacation right now myself, and will have to look over my finances.
I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.

July 19, 2018, 06:52:20 PM
Reply #2

Yes, we don't use it often but as the saying goes "hope springs eternal"!
Besides, it would break my heart to see this site disappear!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

July 19, 2018, 09:51:30 PM
Reply #3
  • Administrator
  • :

Well that settles it!

The bill is paid for another 6 months. And the site goes on.

Maybe Iíll post something to get things rolling. Lord knows I love a good controversial debate to get the wheels turning... ;)

-Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

July 20, 2018, 07:16:47 AM
Reply #4

July 21, 2018, 09:20:10 AM
Reply #5
  • :

:thewave2: :thewave2:

:rejoice: :partypopcorn:
There ya go Jo. That's what we need, more smileys to brighten it up.
I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.