Understanding the Spirit of God

Started by Bryan, May 03, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Bryan

With so much evil in the world, it could be easy to forget God is still in control.  How do we explain to people that in spite of the current situation, the Holy Spirit is thriving in believers?
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

Bryan

I think we do it by the way we live.  A lot of Charismatics I have known try to whip everyone into a frenzy by yelling a lot, jumping around, and really looking rather foolish.  I do believe those have useful purposes, the actions that is, but I think people will learn more about God's Holy Spirit by how we live; differently than the secularized community.  Those individuals will find many opportunities to witness.  The world needs more Christians living Holy and separated lives, not more frenzied out of control individuals.
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

Go Up