December 16, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

Empty again?

Started by flaglady, April 13, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

flaglady

I had intended to be more active in here but then we got a new boss over on BoneSmart and things have been rather hectic! He's a chap that seems to like to be active and innovative where I like to leave them just as they are! Still, it's doing the forum good - numbers are steadily increasing and since I've always seen working on that forum to be a God given mission, I can hardly not comply!

But it's sad to see this place without a single new post since March 15. I could weep.

jiminpa

I try, but time is scarce for me. If I get a day job I should be better able to structure my time, and actually have some free.

I really want to continue on my bio thread.
I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.

flaglady

Well, as they say, the greatest journey starts with a single step!

jiminpa

...and a single step is about all would get in.  Most of my posts right happen when things are slow at work, and I have just enough time to post something unimportant.
I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.

Go Up