July 04, 2020, 09:37:33 pm

Steelers are going DOWN!

Started by Bryan, January 09, 2017, 11:07:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan

I know there are a couple Steelers fans around here so as a lifelong Chiefs fan I would just like to congradulate the Steelers on an amazing year that will end this weekend in Kansas City!  Go Chiefs!  :):):)
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

Sarah

Haha. I guess time will tell. Lol.
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

Pete

Or, we'll see a repeat of the 43-14 beat down in week 4. We shall see... ;)

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Pete

Well, not quite the week 6 beat down, but I'll take it. However, the Steelers are going to have to do more than kick field goals to beat the Patriots next week.

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

jiminpa

What I didn't get was that once KC sold out to stop Bell, why didn't the Steelers start running play action passes?   It's football 101.  But that's been the watermark of this team since Tomlin took over, no sign of understanding the basics of the game. 
I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.

DiscipleHeLovesToo

that's what i like about being a redskins fan; no stress at all in the playoffs :)
Joh 17:3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

jiminpa

Quote from: DiscipleHeLovesToo on January 17, 2017, 06:41:59 pm
that's what i like about being a redskins fan; no stress at all in the playoffs :)
Browns--biggest stress is if they will get that elusive (for them) 1 win in a season. 
I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.

Bryan

only the Chiefs can hold their opponent to just field goals, score 2 touchdowns at home and still lose... good grief!  That one hurt bad...
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

jiminpa

Yeah, I don't know what happened there.  The Steelers did everything possible to give that game away, and you didn't take the gift. 

LittleRocketBoy

Here we are again... 2020. Steelers in the ditch. Lost the entire offense. Almost made the playoffs with the 3rd stringers, practice squad, and hotdog vendor as QB!