December 17, 2018, 05:15:59 AM

Courts of Heaven

Started by Foadle, December 08, 2016, 06:32:15 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Foadle

Okay, so it has been a very long time since i have been in here.  Hi to you all. 

I needed some feedback on a teaching I am hearing a lot on lately regarding the courts of heaven.  I have started reading the book also just to get a better understanding of it all.  I just wanted to know, have any of you heard this teaching/read the book and what are your thoughts regarding this concept if you have?

I knew that here people are able to talk freely (or at least they did very well when I was last around which could be a couple of years now, I'm not sure) and so I was likely to get a pretty even balance on people's perspectives that may cover both sides of agreement or disagreement.

DiscipleHeLovesToo

welcome back Foadle!!!

i haven't read the book, but thought you deserved a 'welcome back' anyway :)

what's it about?
Joh 17:3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Foadle

Thanks for the welcome back.

I don't know what to think about this book or the concept of "the courts of heaven".  I have heard a few people pushing it lately and when I started reading the book it seemed to me to be inaccurate in areas.  I have only read the first chapter and a bit mind, and I am told it is better explained as you go through - maybe he just has a poor writing style.  My pastor says to remember that it is written to intercessors.  I just don't know. Somethings seem right but other don't and at the moment I think the don'ts outweigh the dos

Optimax

I have not heard anything about the subject either. The title alone is no clue as it could be referring to many things.

ONce you read more your perspective on it would be interesting to hear.

Foadle

I was actually hoping others had heard or read of it so I could get their feedback and throw ideas around, but that is okay.

Optimax

Perhaps you could give us some things it teaches.

Go Up