July 02, 2020, 08:32:19 am

wp films

Started by DiscipleHeLovesToo, August 07, 2016, 09:04:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DiscipleHeLovesToo

i was looking for a 'good' movie on netflix a few weeks ago and ran across a movie named 'finger of God'.  i usually use netflix to watch documentaries or old tv shows since most of the movies on netflix not faith-based to say the least, so i thought i'd check it out.  basically, the director says he struck out to make a movie about God without a script, believing to be led by God to make His movie.  i found it to be fascinating; it challenged my thinking about miracles and what God's priorities are when it comes to dealing with us; so i did some research on the web and found that this guy evidently has a film company named WP Films, and has made several other movies along this line, all but one of which are on netflix (of all places); and each one was fascinating.  here's the progression of films:

-finger of God
-furious love
-Father of lights
-Holy Ghost
-Holy Ghost reborn

anybody else seen any ot these?

Joh 17:3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

flaglady

What does WP stand for?

DiscipleHeLovesToo

i'm not sure; i think it might be 'wanderlust productions'
Joh 17:3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

DiscipleHeLovesToo

DiscipleHeLovesToo

too busy healing strangers to reply?  stunned to silence?  offended?  surely if you watched the trailer, it produced some reaction...:)