The Cheesy Victory Trailer

Started by JTM³, August 15, 2007, 10:43:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JTM³

August 15, 2007, 10:43:41 pm Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 09:32:51 pm by JTM3
http://www.youtube.com/v/4Txdz1zIF-c

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

flaglady

I fell into that error, JT. Apparently you only need to post the "4Txdz1zIF-c" bit. Delete the rest and it will work.

Ya learn sum'thin new every day!

Pete

You're both right.

You only need the part AFTER the v= in the YouTube URL, but JTM does have insignificant posts to post a video.  I'm not sure what the post number is, or where to change it, but that is why his tag is showing up as plain text.  Even if it were formatted properly, it wouldn't work until he has the correct number of posts.
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

flaglady

Doh! What a shame - can't he have some of mine?

flaglady

well, I never - a WYSIWYG!! Yahooo!

JTM³

[spoiler]

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

[/spoiler]

Pete

You probably have enough now.  Try it again and see if it works for you this time.

JTM³

Quote from: Pete on August 31, 2007, 07:03:21 pm
You probably have enough now.  Try it again and see if it works for you this time.

EDIT: woot! It works!! :D

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Pete

That's really, um, bizarre....

Pretty impressive light saber effects. How did you do those?

Oh, and you misspelled COMING in COMING SOON. 

But a very impressive trailer.

flaglady

JTM³

Quote from: Pete on September 02, 2007, 05:38:06 pm
That's really, um, bizarre....

Pretty impressive light saber effects. How did you do those?

Oh, and you misspelled COMING in COMING SOON. 

But a very impressive trailer.

LSMaker :D

It's crap compared to what I'd like to use, and what was used on RvD1 and RvD2: Adobe After Effects.

But that's like $900. :(

(Oh, my friend did all the editing, I merely acted in this one, so the burden of correct spelling is on his shoulders :D)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

flaglady

Were you the Skywalker? Neat. Could've done with the cheesy scream at the end, tho!

JTM³

Quote from: MissConStru on September 03, 2007, 06:28:55 pm
Were you the Skywalker? Neat. Could've done with[out?] the cheesy scream at the end, tho!

I was the guy with the hat that appeared briefly in a couple shots. I'm in the movie more but not in the trailer a whole lot. :D

As the caption says, it *might* be coming to youtube. This was just done because I wanted some more film to test FX and such, but my friends ended up doing all the editing and FX 'cause I was having problems uploading video.

If we release it, it will be after we make our "major" film, "The Resistance", scheduled to begin principle photography during the break between semesters.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Pete

Looks like God has blessed you with some great talent!  Special effects are tedious, and it takes a special kind of person to be able to sit there and meticulously work with it to make it look just right.

Rock on, man!

Sarah

I loved the "Luke" wingin' that sword around at the end.  I'd probably end up hitting myself in the head.  Props for the special effects too, loved the foot soldier fire.
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

JTM³

Quote from: Pete on September 04, 2007, 11:51:11 am
Looks like God has blessed you with some great talent!  Special effects are tedious, and it takes a special kind of person to be able to sit there and meticulously work with it to make it look just right.

Rock on, man!

Uh, thought I made it clear; I didn't get a chance to work on this movie unfortunately. I only acted :(

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]