December 17, 2018, 04:57:54 AM

forgive me

Started by Bryan, April 03, 2015, 10:39:23 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Bryan

I am not posting these "words" in an attempt to wow anybody.  I contacted Pete about it because I wanted to be able to share some words I felt I had received from the Spirit.  I cannot do this in CF, and Pete graciously allowed me to do so here so I could receive feedback on them.  I just wanted to apologize if anyone felt I was trying to gloat or whatever.  Not the case at all.
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

DiscipleHeLovesToo

i'm not sure who this was directed to, but as far as i know you haven't done or said anything that i need to forgive you for Brother!

remember that whatever God says to us directly though our spirit must harmonize with what He's already said to us through His word.  when you 'get a word from God', always take the time to find confirming scripture for every part of that word from God before you adopt it all as His word; and be careful to not look for confirming scripture, but to look to see if the scripture confirms
Joh 17:3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Go Up