A word - Destroy the works of Satan

Started by Bryan, April 03, 2015, 08:27:51 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Bryan

This is what I believe the Lord impressed upon me:

"Destroy the works of Satan wherever you see them.  Heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons, cleanse the diseased through the power of the Holy Spirit I have given you.  As the Father has sent me, so I am sending you.  Abide in me!  Only through me do you have life.  Only in me can you bear fruit.  You were birthed for this purpose: to bear fruit for the glory of the Father.  You did not deserve this life granted you in me.  My Father birthed you through the Spirit as an act of his grace.  Only through faith do you remain.  A bad tree does not bear good fruit and a good tree does not bear bad fruit.  If your fruit lacks, then return to me.  Take up your cross, deny yourself daily.  I will make you a fisher of men as you abide in me.  As the Father has loved me, so I love you, abide in my love.  You do this only by obeying me.  My command is to love!  As you have been shown grace, you must show grace.  As you have been forgiven, you must forgive.  As you have been loved, you must love.  The Father gave all things to me because he loved me.  I, in turn, give you dominion and authority over all things so that you may be the light and salt of earth.  All this is possible only as you abide in me.  I want all of you, not just some.  Surrender your whole life to me, the Good Shepherd.  You will not lack any good thing.  Trust in me, I will act on your behalf.  Wait for me, I will bless you.  I love you, I am watching you, I am leading you my dear sheep.  Abide in my love."
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

DiscipleHeLovesToo

God doesn't have any more blessings in reserve Brother; when he gave us Jesus, He gave us all He has

Eph 1:3-6 KJV
(3)  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
(4)  According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
(5)  Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
(6)  To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Joh 17:3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Go Up