December 17, 2018, 04:33:29 AM

A word - By my Spirit

Started by Bryan, April 01, 2015, 04:55:39 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Bryan

Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts. (Zech 4:6)

This is a message to all generations! God is calling out to His children, stop trying to do it all yourselves! I have to shape you and make you in my Son's image! That takes time! Wait for me! Be strong and courageous and just wait patiently for me to act!

Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord! (Ps 27:14)

Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. (Ps 37:7)

I have placed each of you exactly where I want you at this moment, do not despair that you have been forgotten! I know the very numbers of hair on your head and not a sparrow falls to the ground without me knowing it. Do you really think that I would abandon you my dear sweet one? You are holy! Made in my image! I put my Spirit within you to move you, to shape you, to lead you into a greater plain than your own feet could ever travel. Wait for it! Whether one day, one month, or one or more years, wait!

I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. (John 15:5)

I am the vine, you are the branches. You do not give life to me, I give life to you! I have called you, and ordained you. I have created you for a purpose and your destiny is yet in the future. But you must remain in me! You must wait for me to move you by the Spirit. Without me, you can do nothing.

For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. (Rom 8:13)

By the Spirit you will be victorious! By the Spirit you will overcome! By the Spirit you will have power over all the works of the enemy! Do not try to go it alone. The works of the flesh do not impress me! I scoff at those who dare to buy my favor with their filthy rags. It is not by your strength or power that my will is done in you, but by my Spirit.
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

jiminpa

I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Quote from: Bryan on April 01, 2015, 04:55:39 PM
Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts. (Zech 4:6)

This is a message to all generations! God is calling out to His children, stop trying to do it all yourselves! I have to shape you and make you in my Son's image! That takes time! Wait for me! Be strong and courageous and just wait patiently for me to act!

Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord! (Ps 27:14)

Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. (Ps 37:7)

I have placed each of you exactly where I want you at this moment, do not despair that you have been forgotten! I know the very numbers of hair on your head and not a sparrow falls to the ground without me knowing it. Do you really think that I would abandon you my dear sweet one? You are holy! Made in my image! I put my Spirit within you to move you, to shape you, to lead you into a greater plain than your own feet could ever travel. Wait for it! Whether one day, one month, or one or more years, wait!

I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. (John 15:5)

I am the vine, you are the branches. You do not give life to me, I give life to you! I have called you, and ordained you. I have created you for a purpose and your destiny is yet in the future. But you must remain in me! You must wait for me to move you by the Spirit. Without me, you can do nothing.

For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. (Rom 8:13)

By the Spirit you will be victorious! By the Spirit you will overcome! By the Spirit you will have power over all the works of the enemy! Do not try to go it alone. The works of the flesh do not impress me! I scoff at those who dare to buy my favor with their filthy rags. It is not by your strength or power that my will is done in you, but by my Spirit.

You have a zeal for God brother!  I respect you because you aren't afraid to boldly state what you believe, and provide the Scripture that you grounded your beliefs in.

[size=78%]Psa 27:14 KJV[/size]

(14)  Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Psa 37:7 KJV
(7)  Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

the word 'wait' and the phrase 'wait patiently' as used here imply a requirement for activity on our part; much in the way that a waiter waits on the customer in a restaurant, watching carefully to see when they need to act to serve the customer and then promptly acting.  we aren't waiting on the Lord to do something, are we?
Joh 17:3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Go Up