• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Churches that move in all manifestations of the Spirit?

Started by Bryan, April 13, 2013, 11:37:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan

Does anyone here know of any churches that actually practice all the gifts?  I mean I attend an AG church but while they speak of believing in the gifts, I have yet to actually attend one that practices them.  All of them atleast, mostly just healing.  Now I know my question is somewhat of a paradix as the Spirit will speak when He wants so my question is largely dependent on that, but it remains.  Do you know any churches that operate in such manifestations often?  Thank you brothers and sisters!
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

Hisgirl

Bryan, where do you live? If you PM me what state and city you're in, I'll send you a list of churches near you that I believe move in the gifts.  (If I'm aware of the area)  I know a few that do, and several churches do attest to believing in the gifts but rarely display them. Which is sad.

You're young...you should be around energetic, happy, demonstrative folks so you can learn!  I hope you contact me soon, I have a couple of ideas!
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

Yitzchak

I sometimes watch this church online. I like that they include the full service including the worship time. They seem to operate in the gifts of The Holy Spirit more consistently than many churches. Mahesh Chavda is the pastor there. it is in North Carolina.

http://www.chavdaministries.org/Groups/1000047680/Chavda_Ministries_International/Media/Media.aspx

Another church that comes to mind is this one. This is Bill Johnson's church. It is in California.

http://www.ibethel.org/

With regards to Assembly Of God churches. I was in the Assembly of God church for twelves years . Part of that time as a pastor in the Assembly of God church. Leaders in the AG are trained to err on the side of caution and thus it is the safe place for those who do not want to be in an anti gifts church , but who do not want things too wild either.  If a person stays in the Ag long enough , there is bound to be a few seasons of revival where there is an increased moving of the Holy Spirit . In those times the gifts increase. But most of the time , they will be few and far between , as you have experienced.
To know him and to make him known

Bryan

Thanks bro!  I am thinking actually of attending a prophetic conference by the Chavda Ministry there, which is coming up in November.  Bob Jones will be a keynote speaker there, should be interesting.  I am heavily involved in the International House of Prayer, based out of Kansas City (my home).  Bob Jones has a history there and Mahesh Chavda is loosely connected with it as well.  I am waiting to see if the Lord is ok with me going though, I am not sure I have the open door I need to go, but I really want to.  Thanks for your comments!
All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.