• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
October 23, 2019, 07:53:25 pm

My Vision

Started by 8 iron, August 23, 2008, 12:08:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

8 iron

Here is a quick recap of a vision I had this morning:

Someone was leading somewhere, like we were in a tunnel kind of for lack of a better word, but it really wasn't a tunnel. So we keep going and it's like were walking, but moving much faster than that.

Then, and I can't even begin to put it into words, we walked through the blood of Jesus, when we walked through we were in a new place. I'm not sure where it was, Heaven perhaps, but it was a spiritual place and not like the physical realm we live in.

There was a valley of sorts, again for lack of a better description and medium sized tree in from of me. There were some little fruits, like not very many hanging off the tree. The tree was vibrant and very healthy, however, it had not fruit really except the few small pieces dangly from the low branches.

Then I heard, "you give this tree fruit and you shall then eat from it."

That was it. So, I'm trying to decipher this whole vision. I do know it has to do with giving, but not just in a monetary sense, it's much deeper than that, although monetary giving it part of it.

Thoughts?

I'll be gone from the computer today and probably won't be back until late tomorrow afternoon. Thanks.

sharonl

Quote from: 8 iron on August 23, 2008, 12:08:49 pm
Here is a quick recap of a vision I had this morning:

Someone was leading somewhere, like we were in a tunnel kind of for lack of a better word, but it really wasn't a tunnel. So we keep going and it's like were walking, but moving much faster than that.

Then, and I can't even begin to put it into words, we walked through the blood of Jesus, when we walked through we were in a new place. I'm not sure where it was, Heaven perhaps, but it was a spiritual place and not like the physical realm we live in.

There was a valley of sorts, again for lack of a better description and medium sized tree in from of me. There were some little fruits, like not very many hanging off the tree. The tree was vibrant and very healthy, however, it had not fruit really except the few small pieces dangly from the low branches.

Then I heard, "you give this tree fruit and you shall then eat from it."

That was it. So, I'm trying to decipher this whole vision. I do know it has to do with giving, but not just in a monetary sense, it's much deeper than that, although monetary giving it part of it.

Thoughts?

I'll be gone from the computer today and probably won't be back until late tomorrow afternoon. Thanks.

I'm searching for the story in the Bible - but remember in Jesse Duplantas's revealing what he saw in his 5-1/2 hours in Heaven (I know some don't believe that - but I really do)_ - anyway as he tells it there were many people that were in white robes going through this valley and they got out of line to eat of the fruits from the trees that lined the bank - they ate of the fruits for strength to move ahead because the Glory was so strong they could not go on.

Walking through the blood of Jesus is the only way to get to Heaven.

I'll see if I can find it in the Bible.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

DianeL

What an amazing vision!  I'm going to ponder this.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

8 iron

Quote from: sharonl on August 23, 2008, 12:57:13 pm

I'm searching for the story in the Bible - but remember in Jesse Duplantas's revealing what he saw in his 5-1/2 hours in Heaven (I know some don't believe that - but I really do)_ - anyway as he tells it there were many people that were in white robes going through this valley and they got out of line to eat of the fruits from the trees that lined the bank - they ate of the fruits for strength to move ahead because the Glory was so strong they could not go on.

Walking through the blood of Jesus is the only way to get to Heaven.

I'll see if I can find it in the Bible.

Sharon,

I remember reading that book by Jesse...

8 iron

Quote from: DianeL on August 23, 2008, 02:24:13 pm
What an amazing vision!  I'm going to ponder this.

Thanks.