December 16, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

2011 HGO Semi-Annual Pledge Drive

Started by Pete, July 02, 2011, 09:45:14 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Pete

Quote from: flaglady on July 06, 2011, 06:17:11 AM
My BoneSmart pay should be cleared sometime today so as soon as it is, you'll get my contribution. :tt2:


Awesome!  Thanks Jo!

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

flaglady


Pete

Quote from: flaglady on July 06, 2011, 09:09:23 PM
Sent just now

And with that payment, the pledge drive comes to a close and HGO is fully funded for another 6 months.  Thank you all for your continued support!

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

flaglady


Hisgirl

Pete, next time can the Pledge be with brighter colors or something.  I want to give but twice now, I've come in late because I didn't see it.  Or maybe do a thread that it's coming the following week...something... I feel bad for not having donated.  :banghead:
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

Pete

Quote from: Hisgirl on July 08, 2011, 09:13:14 AM
Pete, next time can the Pledge be with brighter colors or something.  I want to give but twice now, I've come in late because I didn't see it.  Or maybe do a thread that it's coming the following week...something... I feel bad for not having donated.  :banghead:


Please don't feel bad.  You've contributed so much to HGO, and I'm very thankful that you have.

For future reference, pledge drives are ALWAYS at the beginning of January and July.  I'll try to make the thread more obvious next time around.

However, if you still feel bad and just can't wait until January, you could always send some money via PayPal to support the romantic getaway weekend that Sarah and I will be taking to celebrate our 12th anniversary tomorrow.  ;)

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Hisgirl

Quote from: Pete on July 08, 2011, 09:40:29 AM

Please don't feel bad.  You've contributed so much to HGO, and I'm very thankful that you have.

For future reference, pledge drives are ALWAYS at the beginning of January and July.  I'll try to make the thread more obvious next time around.

However, if you still feel bad and just can't wait until January, you could always send some money via PayPal to support the romantic getaway weekend that Sarah and I will be taking to celebrate our 12th anniversary tomorrow.  ;)

O0


I just sent yall late afternoon strolling arm in arm ice cream cone money.  Yall have a great weekend!!    (I feel better  O0 )
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

Pete

Quote from: Hisgirl on July 08, 2011, 06:11:22 PM
I just sent yall late afternoon strolling arm in arm ice cream cone money.  Yall have a great weekend!!    (I feel better  O0 )


We've also decided to take a ride on the inclines in Pittsburgh.  Pittsburgh has 2 inclines, both within a half a mile of the Gateway Clipper dock; the Duquesne Incline and the Monongahela Incline.  It cost only $2.25 to ride the incline each way, so your gift will cover our rides up and down the incline. Thanks!

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Sarah

Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

Go Up