The first 2011 HGO Semi-Annual Pledge Drive

Started by Pete, January 01, 2011, 12:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Pete

Happy New Year everyone!

Well, it's that time again; time to pay the bills to keep HGO humming along online.   ;)

Every 6 months, we run a pledge drive to raise the small fee that we need to keep HGO online.  It costs only $49.95 for 6 months (or $8.33/month) to provide HGO for all of us.  The only reason HGO has been online for as long as it has is because of the generosity of our members.

The cool thing is, it only takes 10 people giving $5.00 to keep us ALL online.  That breaks down to 10 people giving just $0.83/month!  Where else can buy anything of value for just $0.83?   ;)

If you've found HGO beneficial, I would ask that you prayerfully consider making a small donation.  Every little bit helps.

If you're interested in giving, please post your pledge on this thread, or if you prefer to remain anonymous, you may PM me your pledge.  Once we reach $50.00, I'll send my PayPal details to you via PM, and the pledge drive will close for another 6 months.  My preferred method of payment is PayPal.

Thank you for being a part of what God is doing through HGO.  I pray that you all will have a blessed and prosperous 2011!

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

flaglady

I so love these opportunities to support this forum!

Pete

lovesblessing

Hi Pete!  Count me in too!  Let me know what you need....... ;)
[COLOR=#7030a0][SIZE=5]Faith is having a good opinion of God! [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#7030a0][/COLOR][/FONT]
[IMG]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z258/lovesblessing/JESUS20LOVES20DOVE.jpg[/img]

Pete

Thanks LB!

Well, I think with all the anonymous pledges, this 6-month hosting bill is well taken care of, plus since we had so many generous donations and exceeded what we needed, I may purchase the professional version of the media gallery software that we are using to make it easier for people to post their pictures (and videos, and music files, etc.) from the gallery in their posts.

If I haven't already accepted your pledge or contacted you, I'll be in touch in the next day or 2 with my PayPal details.

Thank you all for supporting what God is doing here through HGO!

O0

flaglady

Sarah

Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

Pete

Well, I just paid the bill for another 6 months, so we're good to go.

Additionally, I purchased the pro edition of the media gallery we use here.  As a result, you may notice a new button on the post editor;

This button will allow you to upload a picture to our gallery and post it in a thread in as few clicks as possible.  Give it a try!

Also, I've added back the ability to create and save drafts of posts, and I've added some additional spam protection, to stop those spambots from being able to register here.

Thanks again for all of your support.  I know that ultimately, it is God who provides for us, but it takes people willing to be used of Him, and I'm thankful for all of you who graciously support what we do here.

O0

sharonl

Sorry, I just tuned in - missed the opportunity - let me know if you need more on the new button
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/]http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/[/URL]
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

Pete

Quote from: sharonl on January 04, 2011, 08:22:04 PM
Sorry, I just tuned in - missed the opportunity - let me know if you need more on the new button

Thank you, but everything is paid for, with $2.38 to spare.  ;)

Don't worry.  There will be another opportunity to support HGO in July.   ;)

O0

flaglady

If you ever get the time, the Thanks button would be a good addition! O0

Go Up