• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
November 22, 2019, 10:37:47 am

The Bible says "rich" so I'ma say rich.

Started by WileyCoyote, March 29, 2011, 05:33:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pastorzzub

I listen to Keith Moore a lot. Andrew wommack, Keith Moore and Jerry Seville I listen to daily.

What I like about Keith Moore is that he is a pastor, he preaches to the same people week after week. You can't make ridiculous claims doing that!

JTM³

Quote from: pastorzzub on March 31, 2011, 08:49:58 am
I listen to Keith Moore a lot. Andrew wommack, Keith Moore and Jerry Seville I listen to daily.

What I like about Keith Moore is that he is a pastor, he preaches to the same people week after week. You can't make ridiculous claims doing that!

Who is Andrew Wommack? The impression from posters at CF made me he think he was Calvinist. :footinmouth: Of course I haven't watched him at all yet....

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

WileyCoyote

Quote from: JTM³ on March 31, 2011, 04:03:44 pm
Who is Andrew Wommack? The impression from posters at CF made me he think he was Calvinist. :footinmouth: Of course I haven't watched him at all yet....
Wommack is far from a Calvinist. He actually calls the Calvinistic version of "God's Sovereignty" one of the worst doctrines in the Body of Christ.

Although I don't think he identifies himself as WOF, he definitely preaches many WOF doctrines. He is awesome.

JTM³

Quote from: WileyCoyote on April 01, 2011, 12:20:28 am
Wommack is far from a Calvinist. He actually calls the Calvinistic version of "God's Sovereignty" one of the worst doctrines in the Body of Christ.

Well a-freaking-men to that!!!!

Calvin was an arrogant Western philisopher totally ignorant (seemingly, or he ignored them) of the traditions of the Middle East and the Jews. How could anyone coming from such an completely different background expect to interpret the Bible correctly??

I'll stop there before I write several pages on how much I despise him... :tt2:

Although I don't think he identifies himself as WOF, he definitely preaches many WOF doctrines. He is awesome.

Works for me.

[spoiler]

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

[/spoiler]

JTM³

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]