• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
July 15, 2019, 04:41:06 pm

Grandmother passed

Started by 8 iron, March 16, 2011, 10:58:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

8 iron

My granny passed away last night. My kids were closed to her. They spent a lot of time with her. They are torn. Today also marks a year since we buried their mother. On top of that my divorce was final yesterday, so they lost their stepmother.

Praying God will take the three of us and just open the doors for healing and a new start. We need some blessings to fall.

lovesblessing

Praying that the love and grace of Jesus will surround you and your kids to give you strength and peace of heart.......Jesus loves you so much and will never leave you or them.... :amen:
Faith is having a good opinion of God!

Daughter of the King

Praying for you all at this difficult time. x

SOZO = salvation, healing, restoration, prosperity, freedom! PTL!

bill16652

Praying for you and your children.  I pray that you can feel the love of God and peace surround you as you go through these things.

flaglady

Oh Brad - more upon more. I feel for you. And am praying for you and for your family.

Hisgirl

So sorry for your loss!  I'm sure you can pinpoint exactly what of their granny's heart they inherited.  Something to celebrate, seeing her rich wells springing forth in your children. 
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

sharonl

Ooohhhh Brad, my heart hurts for you and the kids.  I know you are holding them all together through all this - words cannot express this kind of grief.  Praying for all of you
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

Pete

I can't even imagine what you and your children must be going through with all of this.  But even though it must seem impossible at times, I believe that God is right there with you.

I pray that God's peace that passes all understanding would be with you and your kids.
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

8 iron

I'm just speaking 'LIFE' right now. I've spoken and actually have self-prophicied doom over my life without realizing it.

Now i'm careful as to what I say or thing out loud. Not only that, but I am intentionally speaking positive over my life and thinking positive thoughts.

The Bible says to dwell on what is pure and good. So that is what I'm doing.

God will deliver us and make a new life and a new beginning in HIM. I believe that and I believe that the three of us are going to be amazed at what God is going to do in our lives.

flaglady

That's the ticket! I truly admire you for finding that strength. But I know - God will provide.

Sarah

Quote from: 8 iron on March 17, 2011, 10:23:40 am
I'm just speaking 'LIFE' right now. I've spoken and actually have self-prophicied doom over my life without realizing it.

Now i'm careful as to what I say or thing out loud. Not only that, but I am intentionally speaking positive over my life and thinking positive thoughts.

The Bible says to dwell on what is pure and good. So that is what I'm doing.

God will deliver us and make a new life and a new beginning in HIM. I believe that and I believe that the three of us are going to be amazed at what God is going to do in our lives.

The past few weeks at church has been focused on how very important our words are.  Love and blessing to you and your kids.  :hug:
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

The Lord is my banner

Aww Brad, how sad and lonely for you, and for your children.

I don't know why, but as I was reading this thread just now, I thought about you reading The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe aloud to your children.  I don't know if they've already read it, or think they are "too old" for it, but it's a very healing story, (the original book, not the film versions).  Just a thought, but if it feels wrong don't do it.
Or maybe read it alone.