• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
October 21, 2019, 11:45:27 am

need prayer

Started by 8 iron, March 14, 2011, 02:28:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

8 iron

Fighting with all I got. I need help against anxiety and panic. I am trying to trust God. Hard to let go and trust when I have a control issue.

I just want to be okay and secure in Him.

8 iron

I am goin to be okay right. This darkness will pass right. This fear of being alone will pass right. This isolation will pass right. This despair and hopelessness will pass right.

bill16652

Praying, try to do something you enjoy and do try not to focus on those feelings.  Repeat to yourself that you are a child of the living God and satan has no right to you, he has to leave in the name of Jesus.  You are safe in the shelter of His arms.

Hisgirl

Your life is a prayer.

Offer it up as a sacrifice of praise.

More to come.

Start with one dose of this:

I Exalt Thee -Chris Quilala / Jesus Culture
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

The Lord is my banner

I'm so sorry you're feeling so isolated, alone and despairing Brad.  You're not alone - we care, but most vitally God cares and is with you closer than any of us.

I do pray you find rest and healing from all this.   

:heartdraw:

flaglady

That's not a nice place to be in. But Bill is right - try and do something to distract yourself.
It will pass - it will pass.

Praying for you.

Andy S. Wright

Praying for you.

When my anxiety tries to get the better of me, I resort to worship.  Satan really hates that.

Here's some of my favorite bullets for the worship gun:

gift of worship.flv

Hillsong - Mighty to Save - With Subtitles/Lyrics

Hillsong United - You Are Faithful - With Subtitles/Lyrics

Hillsong Music - How Great is our God

Revelation Song Kari Jobe Live

Draw near to God and he will draw near to you...works every time.

Still praying...

Whatever doesn't kill you may make you stronger, but whatever does kill you will make you invincible. - 1 Samuel 17:37

DiscipleHeLovesToo

The night before His crucifixion, Jesus knew His disciples would loose it and panic; so He gave them some specific instructions to remember that He knew would help them make it through: John chapters 14, 15 and 16.

You can make it through this; God has faith in you, that's why He chose you; and He's NEVER wrong!

GLYB!!!
Joh 17:3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.