July 08, 2020, 06:17:40 pm

Osteen trial is over....

Started by sharonl, August 14, 2008, 04:03:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sharonl

Ms. Brown did not get any money.

The attorney for Ms. Brown put a witness on stand that was suppose to back up Ms. Brown's story - she turned 180 degrees and said it did not happen.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

flyingsum0

Nice :) I think...this means Victoria won right?

Pete

It probably won't even matter.  The people that were all like, "Victoria Osteen needs to be an example, and shouldn't have responded that way..." bla bla bla won't even miss a beat, even though she's now been cleared.

My signature at CF says this;

Facts are of little importance when the mind has created the conspiracy.
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

charityagape

I posted a thread asking anyone if they'd ever had an altercation with a service worker providing them service..........I don't think people are being very honest in answering.  Only one person I think admitted to having an internal altercation anyway.

Hisgirl

I would imagine the instances of 'altercations' increase with the visibility of said person's wealth.

Sometimes I miss the good ol' days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nnpf9H-QO4
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

Faulty

Quote from: charityagape on August 15, 2008, 05:15:15 pm
I posted a thread asking anyone if they'd ever had an altercation with a service worker providing them service..........I don't think people are being very honest in answering.  Only one person I think admitted to having an internal altercation anyway.

I saw that thread and I wasn't sure how to respond. I've never had an altercation I can recall with a waiter or waitress as a customer, but when I was a line cook, I had more than I can remember.

They usually started something like this:
[BLOCKQUOTE]
Waitress: "Hey! My customers are complaining their food was cold. What's up?"
Me: "I wonder if it got cold during the 5 seconds it took me to move it from the grill to the plate, or the 20 minutes you spent looking at yourself in the bathroom mirror before taking it out to them."
[/BLOCKQUOTE]

JTM³

Quote from: sharonl on August 14, 2008, 04:03:36 pm
Ms. Brown did not get any money.

The attorney for Ms. Brown put a witness on stand that was suppose to back up Ms. Brown's story - she turned 180 degrees and said it did not happen.

That's awesome!!

Quote from: Hisgirl on August 15, 2008, 05:37:34 pm
I would imagine the instances of 'altercations' increase with the visibility of said person's wealth.

Sometimes I miss the good ol' days.

aevac://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nnpf9H-QO4

More awesomeness!!!!!!

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]