• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
October 21, 2019, 08:46:00 am

Hewooo!

Started by MissConStru, August 22, 2007, 03:13:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flaglady

You all have gone quiet. Is everyone okay?

Sarah

Nope, still here...I'm not sure about everyone else though.   
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

flaglady

Well, I know LadyJean is busy with a certain project, trying to get an honorary degree for a certain entertainer she likes!!

Yah! Split on you, Sis!!

JTM³

I got lost in the alternate dimension of school(and English class) for a while but now I'm back for another few hours.

(At least until 9:30 tommorrow, when my next class is...)

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

flaglady

I shall be away for a couple of days. See you all on Saturday.

Hisgirl

I'm here.  Just out of sorts feeling overwhelmed and unorganized.  (I realized my daughter was cracking the whip over me all summer and now she's gone!) 

I have to be at the barn by 8 this morning...then off to the tire store for four tires.  Then working on some pearls.  Sigh....when did I ever have time to just lounge around on the computer?? 
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

JTM³

I'm back!! :p

(For the time being...)

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

Sarah

Quote from: Hisgirl on August 23, 2007, 06:29:14 am
I'm here.  Just out of sorts feeling overwhelmed and unorganized.  (I realized my daughter was cracking the whip over me all summer and now she's gone!) 

I have to be at the barn by 8 this morning...then off to the tire store for four tires.  Then working on some pearls.  Sigh....when did I ever have time to just lounge around on the computer?? 

What's in your barn?  And all those beautiful pearls....
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

flaglady

I'm back too. Feeling slightly jaded after a 5 hour drive became a 7 hour drive and the "overcast skies" predicted by the met office turned out to be 800 in the car! I ended up pouring a whole bottle of chilled spring water over myself - hair, clothes, everything - just to avoid getting heat-stroked! Worked but at a ?1 a bottle an expensive way to cool down!