• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Can we place curses on ourselves?

Started by sharonl, October 22, 2010, 12:07:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel Faith

Okay, I think I am now understanding what y'all are saying. God would not kill a firstborn child because of my sin...furthermore that I need a change of heart. I am not completed in His love because if His love really casts out fear....then I could not be afraid of this punishment (or any other punishment).

In a nutshell.
Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8

sharonl

That's right - Even though God remembers our sins no more - the enemy makes sure it is brought to our minds many times. - That is when we should say 'get behind me' - you have no authority over me' - Just see yourself as God sees you - forgiven, and no more brought to mind. God sees your heart and He is so very proud of you - You are His shining light as a witness to His Love - Jesus bought that for you - and we will always be grateful for such a loving God.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

Sarah

Quote from: sharonl on December 22, 2010, 09:40:18 am
That's right - Even though God remembers our sins no more - the enemy makes sure it is brought to our minds many times. - That is when we should say 'get behind me' - you have no authority over me' - Just see yourself as God sees you - forgiven, and no more brought to mind. God sees your heart and He is so very proud of you - You are His shining light as a witness to His Love - Jesus bought that for you - and we will always be grateful for such a loving God.

That was beautiful Sharon.  It so very true.   :hug:
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

DiscipleHeLovesToo

"...love really casts out fear....then I could not be afraid of this punishment (or any other punishment)."

Amen Rachel Faith! 

Joh 17:3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.