Tongues: Beyond the Upper Room by Kenneth Hagin

Started by JTM³, December 09, 2010, 08:24:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JTM³

Has anyone read this book ?

I'm almost done reading it but have paused to study for my finals...

Its been a great resource for me; the Bible proof for tongues and their continued operation, misconceptions about tongues, etc.

Really great read if your head stuffed with the traditions of man and you're confused about tongues.

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

DiscipleHeLovesToo

December 09, 2010, 08:51:10 pm #1 Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 09:02:12 pm by DiscipleHeLovesToo
i haven't read it, but i found a pdf version and downloaded it just now - judging from the contents page it looks like an excellent resource, and Kenneth Hagin was a good teacher of the Word -

oops!  didn't realize that this was by his son, but he's a good Word teacher too!  Thanks!
Joh 17:3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

JTM³

Quote from: DiscipleHeLovesToo on December 09, 2010, 08:51:10 pm
i haven't read it, but i found a pdf version and downloaded it just now - judging from the contents page it looks like an excellent resource, and Kenneth Hagin was a good teacher of the Word -

oops!  didn't realize that this was by his son, but he's a good Word teacher too!  Thanks!

The book states "compiled from the teachings of Kenneth E. Hagin."

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

pastorzzub

It's by the dad.  His posthumous book based on what he was writing before he died.

It is an awesome read.  I consider this and the Midas Touch two of his greatest books.

DiscipleWhomJesusLoves

I thot this was one of the best most comprehensive books I've ever read on tongues. I bought copies for my siblings.

pastorzzub

It's an excellent book.  I see this and the Midas Touch as Hagin's most important legacy to the church.