• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
November 21, 2019, 01:13:33 am

Shout Out for Sister Lalonde!

Started by pastorzzub, September 02, 2010, 01:25:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pastorzzub

Hi Diane,

Called your Pastor friend in Holland.  He is lovely, though clearly "huh? who is this person calling me?!", which having been on the other end of such random calls I understand entirely.

I am going to send him an introductory email tonight and let him know a bit about myself and link to the website.  He did ask me outright if I am Word of Faith, which surprised me.   I said yes, btw!

Blessings,
Ben

DianeL

Good to hear!

If you remember in your email, say I said greetings from Canada!
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

DianeL

Pastorz,

I just received an email from him this a.m., he'd like to call you, doesn't have your number? I sent you an email this morning about this.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

DianeL

Just looked at the email, he said he didn't receive the introductory email and would like to contact you.