• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

John crowder and sons of thunder

Started by Daughter of the King, August 29, 2010, 03:45:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DianeL

What a great article! just love it!

I remember back at 17 yrs old, I bought a Larry Norman album and a Randy Stonehill album, of course Larry Norman's really long hair caught the attention of my friends. They just loved Larry's 'One Way' song, so did I. Lots of discussion after this.

The local church blew me off, I don't think they knew what to do with me, coming out of a non-churched background (back then in the early 70s), but I was trying to fit in, just couldn't do it, my background was too different maybe? and I was young.

Anyhow, water under the bridge.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

Hisgirl

I liked it too, Diane.  I posted it because we had brought John Crowder to the courtroom and he wasn't here to defend his teachings.  I don't agree with the drug stuff.  But....this article sheds some light why he does it and his belief.  Again, I'm not defending him, but I wanted him to at least 'somewhat' defend himself.

I'm not a fan of ministry bashing.  At all.  O0
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

Foadle

Certainly with you on that.  Also it is something all should be careful about.  Unfortunately it all melts down to gossip more often than not

DianeL

yes, definitely something to watch out, gossip = bad, edification = good :)
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13