March 07, 2021, 01:28:25 pm

3rd Infraction

Started by Sapphireangel7, July 07, 2010, 03:13:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sapphireangel7

I think I am closer to a ban now! LOL  I got my 3rd infraction on a post several weeks old...and in a now dead thread. Imagine. :doh:  Oh well. All because I asked why would someone start a thread by chosing a controversal speaker...GO figure. :speechless:

Floatingaxe

Oh, how I know the feeling! I guess things at CF are not greatly improved, are they?  :doh:

Sapphireangel7

don't tell me you have some? NO..ANM is something else. OIVEY.

Floatingaxe

Those days are over for me! I remember ANM--yep. You are right.

bill16652

Just use a sock like everyone else is doing, no more infractions. lol

Sapphireangel7

nah. I can't be bothered. That place is very toxic.  If it happens, that is the end for this girl there.

flaglady

Sapphireangel7

thanks Flag! I decided I am going to appeal that last infraction. The "charges" against me on it weren't right. I have a feeling it was a spite report.  We will see how it goes.

flaglady

Good luck - you're going to need it!

Sapphireangel7

ha, probably ey Flaglady? "admins" need to talk about it....mhm!! whatever.

DianeL

Reminds me of Bonnie Raitt's song "Let's give 'em something to talk about.......... "
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

Sapphireangel7

Sapphireangel7

I am in absolute shock! They reversed ALL 3 infractions!  I only asked for the last one! The admin said, that the 3 were not that serious to deserve infractions! :speechless:  That leaves me to believe that whoever worked the reports (of course I don't know who) had it out for me.  I am glad that Admin saw what it was.

Foadle

good.  So asking for the revue was then well worth it

Sapphireangel7

apparently. I mean, all I asked for was the last one.  I didn't think it was fair. They said the other 2 weren't as well! I am in shock. I never expected that.  SO, now I will behave myself.

DianeL

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

Sapphireangel7

LOL, well, Diane, I WAS behaving before, but I let frustration get in the way. I am just mad that the infractions were given in the first place, since the Admins even said they weren't major "faults". SO that means to me, that someone had it out for me. Rats....lol

jiminpa

Quote from: Sapphireangel7 on July 12, 2010, 03:40:35 pm
apparently. I mean, all I asked for was the last one.  I didn't think it was fair. They said the other 2 weren't as well! I am in shock. I never expected that.  SO, now I will behave myself.
I wouldn't even worry about it.  The truth is far from that board. 
I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.

flaglady

I'm flabbergasted as well!

Although I well remember spending ages working some reports and deliberating on what action was appropriate, even getting the admins in to offer their two penn'orth and even then, some were overturned on appeal. To say I was miffed was putting it mildly! (The other side of the coin!
;) )

Renee

Quote from: Sapphireangel7 on July 12, 2010, 03:40:35 pm
now I will behave myself.
Uhhhh Mel hon I love ya but uhhhhhh I just gotta say YOU BEHAVE YOURSELF :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious: :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious: :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious: :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious: :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious: :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious: :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious:

You made a funny. :hugegrin:
THE DEFINITION OF REVIVAL

1. Falling in love with Jesus all over again

2. Having the Joy of your salvation restored