• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
November 21, 2019, 01:56:55 am

3rd Infraction

Started by Sapphireangel7, July 07, 2010, 03:13:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sapphireangel7

Quote from: Renee on July 13, 2010, 05:45:12 pm
Uhhhh Mel hon I love ya but uhhhhhh I just gotta say YOU BEHAVE YOURSELF :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious: :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious: :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious: :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious: :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious: :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious: :rofl: :lolflag: :hilarious:

You made a funny. :hugegrin:

what exactly are you trying to say??? :raspberry: :blowkiss:

Floatingaxe

LittleRocketBoy

the dids got a permanent ban.
After 7 years and 18000 posts.
Gone.
Oh well.
That is what you get for living under a nazi regime. ;)

flaglady

Oh dids, no! Tell me it isn't so!

Now they have a new protocol, I'm getting my infraction removed - it being the very first ever staff contact! (and having friends in high places!)

LittleRocketBoy

It is a good thing for me I think. Too much time wasted. To much fighting and upset. I do not see where I was doing very many people very much good... including myself.
Of course I am an IT person and we know of ways to get around their IP scanning software... so if I wanted to poo poo their ban it would be an easy thing to start a new account. But I figure what is the use. My friends there had diminished down to a couple and enemies had increased to many. Too much sadness and grief. My blog is still there and accessable... and we do have a new grandbaby!!! ... so I guess the time was right.  :)

Hisgirl

Dids, if you don't mind, what is the link to your blog?   It's always nice to see you on here.    :)
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

LittleRocketBoy

HI HG.
You have always been such a nice person! It was nice to get to know you.

http://www.christianforums.com/t676647/

bill16652

Why did they give you a permanent ban?

Foadle

DIDS!!! I don't think I have seen you since I left CF nearly 3 years ago...good to see you

sharonl

Yes, good to see you here - you are among old (I use the word loosely) friends. Stick around.
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com

pastorzzub

Dids,

Seeing as this is the only place I know you are now, please keep hanging out every so often.

CF is horrific.  It's run by the worst kind of officious idiots that normally are working for local government rubber stamping food coupons or welfare payments.

LittleRocketBoy

Quote from: bill16652 on July 26, 2010, 02:32:30 pm
Why did they give you a permanent ban?

Many allegations, but one reason.
I believe God is good. Too many people hate that concept for a person to be successful in a place that is dominated by the world and the ways of the world.

jiminpa

Quote from: LittleRocketBoy on July 27, 2010, 05:31:42 pm
Many allegations, but one reason.
I believe God is good. Too many people hate that concept for a person to be successful in a place that is dominated by the world and the ways of the world.
I don't get peoples' problems with you.  I find you a bit too always rose-colored sometimes, but even when it annoys me your optimism in the light of God is refreshing, and I have never seen you present it with hostility.  I don't see what there is to ban. 
I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.

flaglady

Too right, Jim. Sad, sad, sad.

Diatheke

Here is your answer...

Matthew 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
Believe your beliefs and doubt your doubts.
~ F.F. Bosworth