• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Sometimes, you just want to punch someone in the face (In Love, of course)...

Started by Pete, May 03, 2010, 03:35:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpine

Quote from: pastorzzub on May 06, 2010, 11:55:28 am
I agree Jim.  I think it is a testimony to the spirituality everyone that this is realized.  Probably for best I was banned for this period of time.

Can you imagine my posts right now?!  :doh:

i can  :hugegrin:
As long as the Steelers themes smileys exist so shall my protest last!

LittleRocketBoy

For many years I was of the opinion that we should just let injustice and offense go, and that we should just let the Lord deal with it on the Lord's day. Very spiritual sounding.
Not!
We need to hash all these things out before it comes to the judgment seat. I do not want my enemies to have to face justice in that day. I would rather we work it out today.
I wish our enemies in the anti-faith would agree to some sort of reconciliation. I have tried in the past, as have others. There just seems to be no desire on the other side for peace or even to just let it go. They truly want to hurt us. Don't say it does not happen. It does. Paul had enemies. Jesus had enemies. Why do we think that we would not.
Until it is expressed just that way, people will play the game.
I for one feel hatred directed toward me. No need to pretend it it not so.
And it makes me sad.

Michael Collum

1 Peter 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Foadle

I agree with you LRB but for you own wellbeing also there comes a time when if they will not respond to your efforts you need to leave it go.  Again it is all about a ballance

Alpine

As long as the Steelers themes smileys exist so shall my protest last!

Renee

I agree that we need to let it out. But there also comes a time. To shake off the dust and move on.
THE DEFINITION OF REVIVAL

1. Falling in love with Jesus all over again

2. Having the Joy of your salvation restored

Foadle