that her sin has been paid for,
       that she has received from the LORD's hand
       double for all her sins.

28 Do you not know?
       Have you not heard?
       The LORD is the everlasting God,
       the Creator of the ends of the earth.
       He will not grow tired or weary,
       and his understanding no one can fathom.   29 He gives strength to the weary
       and increases the power of the weak.   30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
       and young men stumble and fall;   31 but those who hope in the LORD
       will renew their strength.
       They will soar on wings like eagles;
       they will run and not grow weary,
       they will walk and not be faint.

I was reading this scripture and it encouraged me.  I just wanted to share it with all of you to encourage you as well.
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

DianeL

I'm encouraged :)

Thanks Sarah!
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

bobznew

My favorite passage in the whole Bible I think.  I've been in love with that chapter from Isaiah for about 6 years now.  Hard for me to read it without getting emotional.  It just shows the pure raw love of God. 

Sarah

I agree that it's a very passionate and powerful chapter. 

I often wonder if His people would have held firmly to the promises like these.....
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

Foadle

Funny, God gave me part of that (They that wait on the Lord - or that was what my translation said) in a word he had me give to some people I know.  I am not one normally to do that though God has had me move in that a bit over the last six months.  There were a few things that went with it and I'm like...I hope that really is God because it is really going to be obvious if it is not.  I don't know the people much at all though I know their father very well and there was stuff coming out that I didn't know if that were true for them or not.  So I wrote the word and emailed it to them because they live an hours drive away and it was God. God then said to me, "Whose reputation were you concerned about?"...I think that was well and truly a reproving but I love him for it.  It draws me closer to him

sharonl

Oh my, Foadle - God has a way of putting things in prespective doesn't He -

Whose reputation are you worried about  - that says it all doesn't it   - well I'm trying to type more - but this thread is messing up - keeps throwing me to the bottom - guess I've said all I was suppose to...LOL                                                         
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com