• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
November 17, 2019, 09:07:30 pm

In trouble at CF again

Started by Pete, January 21, 2010, 02:15:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DianeL

Thanks for explaining a 'troll'. I didn't know what that was. That sounds pretty awful.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

jiminpa

Quote from: DianeL on April 23, 2010, 03:12:10 pm
Thanks for explaining a 'troll'. I didn't know what that was. That sounds pretty awful.
In message board terminology a troll is someone who does not meet the requisites for a forum posting the opposing view in a confrontational manner, a cessationist who posts anti-charismatic attacks on every thread in a charismatic forum, for example. The sad part is that most of the members here have people on the sf/p forum at CF come to mind as soon as they read that example. There are about 4 of them, 2 of whom attack every single thread and post in succession to each other.
I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.

pastorzzub

And they are your namesake, huh? Lol...

jiminpa

Quote from: pastorzzub on April 23, 2010, 04:56:03 pm
And they are your namesake, huh? Lol...
If people with my name fit that description, so be it.
I used to worry and stress and strive to "do my part," never believing that I had done enough of "my part."  Now I see my part as casting it off on Him, doing what I believe He is giving me, and letting it just be His problem.  I don't have to fix everything, but I get to work along side of God.

pastorzzub

Lol...

Don't worry I have the same first name as the antichrist!

lovesblessing

Really?  How do you know that?  Who's been telling you about him?  In what eschatoloy forum did you find that bit of info?   ;)

Quote from: pastorzzub on April 23, 2010, 06:46:24 pm
Lol...

Don't worry I have the same first name as the antichrist!
Faith is having a good opinion of God!

DianeL

Quote from: pastorzzub on April 24, 2010, 03:50:06 am
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/Creme_Maitreya.htm

I wouldn't recommend reading it!

Makes you want to change your name  :doh:

Interesting read though, I try to keep up on this a bit.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

Michael Collum

Maitreya? that's so old school!

I remember that! hehhee

Alpine

Quote from: Michael Collum on April 24, 2010, 08:57:23 am
Maitreya? that's so old school!

I remember that! hehhee

The amazing thing is how many ministries got worked up over this guy in the 80's and 90's. I mean, they would devote entire tv programs and newsletter space all about him. At one time you couldn't turn on a prophecy show and not hear about the guy that no one had ever seen!
As long as the Steelers themes smileys exist so shall my protest last!

pastorzzub

If the antichrist did have the same name as me, he would have to change HIS name...

DianeL

Quote from: pastorzzub on April 24, 2010, 10:27:16 am
If the antichrist did have the same name as me, he would have to change HIS name...

:hugegrin:

BTW, through email I let Pastor Ab know that you may be visiting Holland this summer, I included your website too. He's looking forward to hearing from you.

My brother had dinner with them the other nite, and said they looked so tired.  They sure need a refreshing.

pastorzzub

I will give him a call tomorrow after church.  We will get him refreshed!!!

Neph

Quote from: Alpine on April 24, 2010, 10:08:11 am
The amazing thing is how many ministries got worked up over this guy in the 80's and 90's. I mean, they would devote entire tv programs and newsletter space all about him. At one time you couldn't turn on a prophecy show and not hear about the guy that no one had ever seen!

And yet the first time I ever heard of his name was 4 years ago, and I used to watch alot of prophecy shows.  :shifty:
God's NOT mad at you!! . . . . .NO matter what!

pastorzzub

Back to CF, a person who references as a Reformed Evangelical has just posted why healing is not in the atonement.  Someone who you can probably guess amened their point of view.

I have just complained to the mods that a Reformed Evangelical can just jump in our forum and say their thing against charismatics and WoF and then it is amened by so called evangelicals.

The response I get will let me know if I am going to hang around the forum any more.

Alpine

Quote from: Neph on April 24, 2010, 03:23:36 pm
And yet the first time I ever heard of his name was 4 years ago, and I used to watch alot of prophecy shows.  :shifty:

As I said 80's and 90's especially early 90's.
As long as the Steelers themes smileys exist so shall my protest last!