• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
November 21, 2019, 01:14:05 am

Nice Touch to See

Started by Wordsmith, December 14, 2009, 09:45:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wordsmith

Just wanted to say...a real nice Christmas touch
to the site. I like the color too. :D
Be as loving as the Truth allows, even if it's
mis-interpreted,
because everyone  you meet is fighting
some kind of battle.

Sarah

Pete's so good at "prettying up" the place.  It does look nice.   O0
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

JTM³

Makes me shiver.. :shifty:

EDIT: Looks like the them change broke the chat!



[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

Pete

Quote from: JTM3 on December 14, 2009, 09:58:15 pm
Makes me shiver.. :shifty:

EDIT: Looks like the them change broke the chat!


Good catch.

I'll fix it... hang on.

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Pete

Fixed.

If you find any other quirky or non-functional things in the theme, please let me know in this thread, and I'll get them fixed.

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Pete

Quote from: Wordsmith on December 14, 2009, 09:45:40 pm
Just wanted to say...a real nice Christmas touch
to the site. I like the color too. :D


Why thank you.  I do what I can.   :D

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Foadle

Hey Guys: A picture for all the littlies out there to colour


If you want to get the original it is: http://www.tstl.net/Children/Coloring/Jesus-InManger.gif

Foadle

Quote from: Pete on December 14, 2009, 11:27:33 pm
Fixed.

If you find any other quirky or non-functional things in the theme, please let me know in this thread, and I'll get them fixed.

O0


Pete the go tab is missing from the bottom of the screen

DianeL

Very nice Pete, feels festive!
34
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

Pete

Quote from: Foadle on December 15, 2009, 02:10:20 am
Pete the go tab is missing from the bottom of the screen


I'm not sure what you mean by the "go tab"?
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

flaglady

Go to the forum - or another forum. Saves you scrolling all the way back to the top.

I likes it too! Werry nice!!



bill16652

Excellent Pete, I like it very much

Foadle


Truth


Truth

I can't find anything on this thing!  ::) 
I finally found the reply. But that's about  it.  It's sure different. I need a survival manual. LOL

Truth

Quote from: Sarah on December 14, 2009, 09:47:43 pm
Pete's so good at "prettying up" the place.  It does look nice.   O0


That is does!

Foadle

Quote from: Truth on December 16, 2009, 12:11:09 am
WOW it snowed here!  :o


Yeah this is about as close as I have ever come to seeing snow