• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
July 15, 2019, 04:08:54 pm

"Fat Burning Furnace"

Started by MissConStru, July 19, 2008, 05:13:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flaglady

Anyone know anything about this? Does it work? Is it just another scam?

Any info would be appreciated.

Fat Burning Furnace

8 iron

Not necessarily a scam, however, weight loss if very, very simple. It's a lifestyle, not a diet. My minor in college was sports nutrition. I'd be glad to answer any questions you have.

I was 265 about 2 years ago, I'm now down to about 230. I believe the slower you take it off the longer it'll stay off. I can go on a 2-3 eating binge and really not gain any weight. I'm body and metabolism adjust fairly easy.

Eat healthy, live healthy, exercise and in time you'll have what you want. JMO and it works so much better than dieting off and on.

JTM³

Quote from: 8 iron on July 19, 2008, 11:57:14 am
Not necessarily a scam, however, weight loss if very, very simple. It's a lifestyle, not a diet. My minor in college was sports nutrition. I'd be glad to answer any questions you have.

I was 265 about 2 years ago, I'm now down to about 230. I believe the slower you take it off the longer it'll stay off. I can go on a 2-3 eating binge and really not gain any weight. I'm body and metabolism adjust fairly easy.

Eat healthy, live healthy, exercise and in time you'll have what you want. JMO and it works so much better than dieting off and on.

Coolness. My problem isn't weight, I need muscles. :p

I know how to get those, its just hard to get disciplined. :(

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

Sarah

July 19, 2008, 03:30:50 pm #3 Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 10:45:14 pm by Sarah
I has been kinda warm and it's in the 80's @ like 9 am so I haven't been getting my walking in.  Aye!  It's too warm to take the kids.
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

flaglady

I'm considering turning on my CH! Brrr!!

Pete

What's a CH?  Is that like an AC?
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

flaglady

No, Pete - quite the opposite! Central Heating!

flyingsum0

My new job + New Uniform + Summer heat - No fast or Fried Food = A loss of almost 40 pounds since April...Im actually under 300 pounds for the first time in 10 years :D

Brad's right don't go on a diet just make a lifestyle change...you wont even notice the effort it takes to take the weight off.