previous topic - next topic
Go Down

bill16652

Thank you so much Diane, that is moving and very beautiful

DianeL

Quote from: Pete on August 11, 2009, 07:01:02 PM

Sure, I'll post them for you.

But you can do it yourself.  If you want to learn how, here's a tutorial;

[url=http://www.hisgraceoasis.com/index.php?topic=2368.0]http://www.hisgraceoasis.com/index.php?topic=2368.0[/url]

If not, send them to pete.robinson@hisgraceoasis.com and I'll get them posted for you.

O0

Thanks Pete, I'll learn from the tutorial., never too old to learn :)
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

DianeL

Thanks Pete, so easy with your highliting and screen shots  ;D

[smg id=437]

[smg id=438]

[smg id=439]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13

Hisgirl

Beautiful Dianne!   Can you tell us about each one?

Also...Sue has done several beautiful prophetic paintings...
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

Sarah

They are beautiful.  I'm not sure what the last one is....is it a sword and fire?
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

DianeL

Thanks,

The first one was for the pastor's executive assistant, Joh, I felt an impression to paint a rose of sharon tree in the winter with a scripture out of Cor regarding carrying the fragrance of Christ

When I brought it to her yesterday, she became teary eyed and said look over there, on her office side wall was a painting of a tree without leaves in winter, she said she often stared at it and said Lord, I know there is life, even in the winter. It was an amazing moment and the painting was judged and tested - she received it. Of course we cried together.

The second one is after I brought 2 paintings (test run) to my pastor about my city and about my pastor. I don't have photos of that but my pastor and executive assistant judged, tested and received them. My pastor had said, during worship we'll set you up with your paints. I asked God how could I do that, I'm not that good and of course being on the spot, it scared me. He dropped this picture right away in my mind, to me confirming that I could do this, because, well, it's Him and not me.

The picture is a gavel with the heart of Christ on the gavel, the three colours represent - centre colour - baptism in the Cloud, the heart shaped blue - baptism in Water, the gold - baptism with Fire. I'm waiting to hear if it was received.

The scripture He gave me was in Thess regarding one body, one baptism, etc.... I was amazed!

The third one I've yet to give to my pastor's wife, on my way to see Joh, I asked God who can I pick on next (term of endearment :) ) , I felt He said her name (pastor's wife), then I thought I'll ask Joh, anyways after meeting with Joh, I asked her and she said the pastor's wife's name, I said okay.

So, at home later (I'm off this week), I asked Him about her, and kept getting the word 'battle'. I thought ( you know how we argue with God), no, that can't be right, she's a girl, mother, works f/t, it should be about how you love her, all that mushy stuff. He kept saying battle! I will fight for her!

So I started thinking about 'sword' and was getting ready to paint an awesome brilliant striking sword, well, after lunch when I was getting ready to sit and do it, I felt He said 'no, it's the Cross' and the battle is in the heavenlies.

So, out of that this awesome picture of the Cross as the sword, and fire coming from it, dispersing the darkness (powers) in the heavenlies on her behalf, the scripture He gave me was; 2 Chronicles 20:17

"You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!" Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow, go out against them, for the Lord is with you."

I emailed Joh and asked her to set up a time when I can bring this to my pastor's wife, and asked her also if my pastor could be there. All prophecy should be tested and judged, even if it is a painting.

So, I'm waiting to meet with her.

Pete

Very cool!  Keep 'em coming!

I'm going to sticky this thread and rename it;

HGO Members' Spiritual Gifts

Please feel free to post paintings, poems, writings, songs, videos, whatever God gives you to share with us.

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Pete

Most of you have probably already heard these, but I wanted to post them here in this thread to share what God has given me.

This first song is called My Everything.  This is one of the very first songs I wrote.  It talks about how Jesus is everything to me.  God dropped this song instantaneously into my heart while I was sitting at the keyboard at a Wednesday night service, and then I went home and wrote it out;

[smg id=165 type=av]

The second song is called In His Arms.  God gave me this song late one night back in April of this year.  It talks about how we need to stop struggling and trying to accomplish things on our own, and simply rest in His arms.

[smg id=164 type=av]

O0

Sarah

http://www.hisgraceoasis.com/index.php?blog=13.0

Here is the link to my blog.  I have a lot of new stuff but I just need to add it.  Will do it in the next few days.

I love to sing the songs Pete wrote.  They are very powerful.

DianeL

Pete, amazing! I remember way back when we had coaxed you to post them.

DianeL

Sarah, this is along the same theme for my next painting, wow! Love it!

Written by Sarah on June 18, 2009, 11:51:38 PM

You are my gift
Like a present to open each morning
Your sweet presence covers me
Wrapped tightly in Your love
I just sit and soak You in
Never being able to saturate enough
The more You pour the more I take in
My thirst gets greater for You

I sit on Your lap and saturate
Soaking in Your presence
I'm just dripping as You flow out of me
The waters rage from within
Your sweet anthem flows out of me
Sparking the fire as it's heard
Will You ever saturate my passion for You?
[/t][/t]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Sarah

flaglady

I think everything on here is wonderful. The artwork, the poems, the music. Awesome stuff!

I only have one piece of artwork, this flag. I made it from my own design, stitched onto a big polyester silk flag with thin gold ribbon. I was so proud of this flag. I took it and a plain purple one to a friend's church and used it during the service (with permission!). But during the service, I suddenly had instruction from God to gift the two flags to the church. It wasn't till the pastor was speaking and remarked the name of the church, I realised the impact. It was King's Baptist Church! I'm planning on making another sometime soon.

Pete

That's great Jo!

Let's see... so far we have paintings, poems, music and flags.  It's so cool the many different gifts that God gives us!

O0

flaglady

I feel Your soft caresses, Your warm breath
Cascading down over my head and shoulders
Down my arms like silk chiffon.
You are the core of my body,
The essence of my soul
My heart's beat, the breath of my life.
You are the meaning of my life,
My Saviour, my Father, my God.
I, whose rightful place is to kneel at Your feet in penitence
Hardly daring to touch the tip of Your toe with my tears,
How is it possible for me to stand before You thus?
Only by the love of Christ, the blood of the Lamb
The desire of God to be united with His people.
Only because of this can I stand before You,
Be one of Your sheep, You beloved child.
Only thus can I dare to love You and return
A tiny part of that love You have expressed to me
My Holy Saviour, my Father, my God.

flaglady

And I can't resist giving this one an airing. It doesn't come out often so bear with me!

The Snowflake's Blessing.

High above the town of Bethlehem
A little cloud all grey and white emerged
And in amongst the sky of nightly jewels
It grew until its presence was assured.

A little cloud was drifting 'cross the sky
Within its substance making drops and flakes
That sat and watched with wonder all below
Where humans scuttled to and fro in wakes.

There were teams of soldiers brave and strong
And groups of travellers seeking rest
People gathered round about big bonfires,
Sharing tales and gossip with their guests.

But in the outer part of town
They noticed two who made their lonely way
Towards a barn where farmyard beasts were dwelling
Trying to settle down amongst the hay.

Two snowflakes paid a special close attention
as the couple entered in with worried frowns.
They looked at one another in amazement
At the lack of care from people in the towns.

They watched the shabby stable and its people
And saw there was an infant in their arms
And wondered why that star shone oh so brightly
Covering the beaming couple with its charms.

The suddenly the they saw the night sky brighten
And a host of gorgeous figures all appeared
Singing songs so rich and soft and lovely,
Quite the joyous sound they'd ever heard.

One snowflake turned and looked at his companion
Knowing in their silence he'd agree
That all this song and bliss was quite amazing
And something they should mark in history.

So the other snowflake took his brother's leading
And separating both from out their place
They floated down towards the glowing stable
Landing gently on the Christ child's face.

So when you see the drops of tears and laughter
Clinging to the Saviour's lovely face
You'll know it was the bravest of the snowflakes
That so had blessed Him with their purest lace.

DianeL

Wow, flaglady, all of it, so cool!

DianeL

Hey Sarah, here it is;

Brief description: Cloud of His Presence raining down on us, Corn and wheat - In Spirit and in Truth merging 2 streams in unity (Word and Spirit), where the fiery darts of the enemy cannot penetrate.

[smg id=440]

flaglady

That's very expressive, Diane. I love it.

Painting or embroidery?

Sarah

Go Up