• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

I'll take God Questions for $1200 Alex.....

Started by Hisgirl, August 14, 2007, 04:40:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hisgirl

Have yall had the experience of the Holy Spirit asking you questions?

Why do you think he asks us questions when you just KNOW he already has the answer!   ;D

What were some of the questions you've heard in your spirit and known it was God speaking?

For me....I heard, "Hebrews 3 (or was it 4?)  What is the role of repentance in the life of a Christian?"

Next, it was "Read Revelation 3.  Which are you?"

I love Ezekial's response to God in Ezekial 37 when God asked him if the dry bones could live....He said "God, you know."   :D

I'll think of some more in a bit.....
"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

flaglady

Yeah - he asked me just this morning "What are you doing here?"

Here was a cathedral in Durham and I was standing on the steps of the alter.

I answered "I'm here to worship the Lord with my flags"

He said "Good enough! Go to, girl!"

So I did and we had a marvellous time together, just the Lord and me (and a couple of friends). Fan-bloomin-tastic!!

Hisgirl

"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

Pete

I saw a modification earlier that would allow inline videos in the posts here.  Would that be something you're interested in?
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Sarah

Ever since you told me about your flags I have been really excited to see you perform/worship.  I can't wait for the video.
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

rp

Seems the Lord asks me questions to change/shift my perspective on Truth.

Truth is always true, until He reveals more Truth.  It doesn't make the last Truth obsolete... it's just that the new Truth He reveals is truer that the Truth you had before...  heard that somewhere before...

I love it when He asks me questions... I know I'm in for a wild ride!!!

flaglady

Quote from: Sarah on August 14, 2007, 11:34:09 pm
Ever since you told me about your flags I have been really excited to see you perform/worship.  I can't wait for the video.

Aww shucks!