December 17, 2018, 04:33:10 AM

Praise Thread

Started by Sarah, May 06, 2009, 09:37:24 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Sarah

I think that there should be a place for praise and prayer.  Since we have a place for prayer, let this be a place for praise.

I praise my Father for being with me in all things.   :rejoice:
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

j4gong

I praise God for all the loving and caring people on this forum that helped out my family :hugegrin:
Our Father who is in Heaven, holy is your name. Your kingdom come Your will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven! Thank you God for all the wonderful blessings in my life.

Truth

I praise the Lord He is Lord over all negative cirucmstances in this life.
Who left the air conditioner on in heaven?

Supplanter

I praise God that He loves me!   

And that I only have 5 days left until I say goodbye to my 8th graders for this year. . .happy but a little sad too. :)

Supplanter

I thank the Lord that even though today was pretty crazy after 2nd Block, I made it and I had the motivation to stay until 7 and sort through all my papers that need to be filed.  :hugegrin:

Truth

I praise the Lord for protection

Supplanter

I praise you Jesus for this challenging, wonderful, crazy, humbling school year.

The Lord is my banner

Praise God, I had one good day last weekend, then 3 in a row this weekend!  I haven't hadeven 2 days in a row of feeling "non-depressed" for many, many months, so something is changing.

Cautiously optimistic about the medication.  Thank you Lord for renewed hope.

:)
[CENTER][LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Navy]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][/CENTER]

Truth

Thank you Lord for a more leisurely, restful weekend

Supplanter

Lord, I don't even begin to know how to praise you for all that you are doing in my life right now. Thank you.  :hugegrin:

Supplanter

I praise you Jesus, even though I am uncertain where this all leading. I'm sure that you are in control.

Truth

Psalm 145:21My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

Supplanter

I praise God that I am healed in Jesus Name.

Supplanter

If the Son has set you free, then you are free indeed!

Truth

Psalm 69:34Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.   35For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession

map4

I have praise reports to share!

About 2 weeks ago a friend from church thought she was having a heart attack and went to the hospital. She was praying and others went to pray for her. They did several tests but COULD FIND NOTHING WRONG (except that her cholesterol was a little high). She's been fine every since.

About a week later another lady from church had a sharp pain in her head. She couldn't even talk it hurt so bad. She was at work and her coworkers started praying and called an ambulance. They said she had a blood clot. The doctor did several blood tests (not sure what other tests) and finally came to her shaking his head because her last test had come back NORMAL AND THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG. She was out the same day and back at work the next day!

Thank You Jesus!!

Sarah

Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

Pete

"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

kooolfriend

Praise God it is week-end! :hugegrin:

Satch_Boogie

Thank you Jesus for your amazing patience and love...that no matter how many times I've betrayed you still you are completely forgiving. Thank you for comforting me and breaking through the darkness and thank you that you are going to fulfill a wonderful future for me despite some of the ruins in my life.

Go Up