• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
October 23, 2019, 07:08:03 pm

Coming Home Family Get Together

Started by 8 iron, June 19, 2008, 10:37:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

8 iron

Okay, let's welcome the family home. I have Uncle Slim and Cousin I'm inviting. Who do you want to come to the get together and tell us a little background on them.

Hisgirl

I'm bringing my Daddy's second cousin, Miss Sally.  She worked at the bomber plant in WWII and wears a knit hat pulled down tight on her head.  It never comes off and has been there since her Mama fussed at her for stealing the scissors and trying to trim her own hair.....SEVENTY YEARS AGO. 

And though it may be controversial, I'm bringing Brad's little-known twin, Seven Iron. He graduated from the Dallas Theological institute and has been trying to beat the devil outta Brad for the past ten years.  He's KJV only and installed hardwood floors in his bedroom so it'd hurt just right when he kneels to pray. 

"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."  My Mama

8 iron

I  am strictly KJV only, however, I am up to NKJV as of 2004, so I'm making great theological advancements in my Biblical Studies

Seven Iron

Quote from: 8 iron on June 19, 2008, 10:52:20 pm
I  am strictly KJV only, however, I am up to NKJV as of 2004, so I'm making great theological advancements in my Biblical Studies

I seeth thateth I haveth influenced thee, dear brother.  I shall be giving thee a 1611 version for thou studies soon.

8 iron

flyingsum0

LOL IM gona start a SurfingSumo alt :D

sharonl

I'm bringing my cousin - she is a wrestler - blackbelt - Oh that's not wrestling is it - anyway she is very sensitive about teasing her about her wrestling outfit - its a little hard to wrestle in a burka, especially keeping her head scarf on - so don't be teasing her about wearing her blackbelt on the outside of her burka. - she'll look at you with those big beety eyes and yell 'I kill you.'
Any of you seen that comedian that has the skelton that is an Arab - he has big beety eyes and looks at the audiance and yells 'I kill you" - sooo funny
Diamonds From Heaven - help for the hurting heart
http://gentle.org/sites/diamonds/
Beautiful gifts - the men love them http://chopsknives.com