• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
January 24, 2020, 01:08:36 pm

HGO Upgrade

Started by Pete, April 14, 2009, 01:40:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete

OK.  I *think* all of the arcade games are saving scores now.  Let me know if you run across one that isn't.

Now I'm going to try figure out why the arena isn't working...

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Truth

Quote from: Pete on April 15, 2009, 11:41:18 pm

I believe the new version allows you to click the "..." in between page numbers to display a link to every page.

I don't see where I can enter a page number, unless I'm blind.   :speechless:  Any suggestions for an easier way to get to about the middle of all there pages, rather than click 3, 5, 7, 9,  etc? 

Pete

Quote from: JJ on April 23, 2009, 12:24:02 am

I don't see where I can enter a page number, unless I'm blind.   :speechless:  Any suggestions for an easier way to get to about the middle of all there pages, rather than click 3, 5, 7, 9,  etc?

At the bottom of this page, you'll see 1 ... 5 6 [7].  If you click the ... between the 1 and 5, it will open up direct links to every page number.  That should work anywhere you see the ... in page numbers.

O0

Truth

April 23, 2009, 12:45:31 am #123 Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 11:14:57 pm by JJ
Quote from: Pete on April 23, 2009, 12:31:13 am

At the bottom of this page, you'll see 1 ... 5 6 [7].  If you click the ... between the 1 and 5, it will open up direct links to every page number.  That should work anywhere you see the ... in page numbers.

O0

Yea!  I never saw one like that so it just looked like the usual dots between numbers. I've only seen the ones with the  drop down where you type a number in. 

Pete

Quote from: JJ on April 23, 2009, 12:45:31 am

Yea! Double click that is. Click didn't work. I never saw one like that so it just looked like the usual dots between numbers. I've only seen the ones with the  drop down where you type a number in.

SMF likes to be different.

O0

flaglady

Well, ain't that peachy!

Truth

Quote from: Pete on April 21, 2009, 08:26:41 am
No, it lets me click "I agree", but I want to completely remove the "I disagree" option.

O0

Good. I see you got that taken off

Truth

There were gobs of smilies on the old one that are not on here. I'm running out of options   ;D  After you get everything working, are you going to add those back on here?

Sarah

Have you used the [more] tab to pull down the smileys?
Embraced by the loving arms of the Father....

Pete

JJ is probably talking about the smilies that were in the old WYSIWYG editor.  Since we're not using that editor anymore, that is why they don't show up.

I could add them back, but it would take a fair amount of time to do so.  What I'd rather do is if/when you find a smiley you'd like added, let me know and I'll add it.

O0

flaglady

Oh - you had to ask!! :doh:

Truth

Quote from: Pete on April 24, 2009, 08:36:34 am
JJ is probably talking about the smilies that were in the old WYSIWYG editor.  Since we're not using that editor anymore, that is why they don't show up.

I could add them back, but it would take a fair amount of time to do so.  What I'd rather do is if/when you find a smiley you'd like added, let me know and I'll add it.

O0

And how can I show you which ones I like if I don't have the list to look at?  :D   There were some good ones I never saw before, I should have copied the ones I liked before the site was changed but I didn't think of that.  :banghead:

flaglady

Here they all are

:jawdrop: :drummer: :seesaw: :deadhorse: :rolling: :popcorn: :pan: :clap: :guitar: :computer: :genius: :rofl: :pathead: :kumbaya: :2thumbs: :woohoo: :bolt: :egyptdance: :smack: :gah: :lolflag: :biggrin: :hilarious: :arr: :viking: :yessir: :pirate: :pirateship: :piratetreasure: :partypopcorn: :rainfro: :2cents: :raspberry: :loveshower: :party: :thewave: :dance: :purplefuzz: :suntan: :bigtooth: :rainbowfuzz: :blowkiss: :flirty: :rejoice: :godbless: :adore:

Pete - remember you put all those pirate ones on for BenAdam and he never comes around now. No-one uses them - how about a tidy up?

Pete

Quote from: flaglady on April 25, 2009, 06:40:35 am

Pete - remember you put all those pirate ones on for BenAdam and he never comes around now. No-one uses them - how about a tidy up?

Good point.

Maybe if I get ambitious, I'll post the smiles that were in the old post editor, and then we can decide which ones should be added, and which ones should go.

O0

Sarah

Hey!  I use the pirate smileys!  Don't take them away!  Please!

:pirate: :pirateship: :piratetreasure: :pirateship: :pirate: :pirateship: :piratetreasure: :pirate: :pirateship:

Pete

Quote from: Sarah on April 25, 2009, 11:32:27 am
Hey!  I use the pirate smileys!  Don't take them away!  Please!

:pirate: :pirateship: :piratetreasure: :pirateship: :pirate: :pirateship: :piratetreasure: :pirate: :pirateship:

I don't have to get rid of them, but I can reorder them, since they are used the least.

O0

lovesblessing

April 25, 2009, 01:20:06 pm #136 Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 02:04:21 pm by lovesblessing
Mr. Pete.....I found some more smilies for your consideration........there's a couple in here that I think Miss Sarah will like alot!  :hugegrin:   I will keep searching....... ;)

Faith is having a good opinion of God!

flaglady

Sarah

I want them all!    ;)

Truth

Quote from: flaglady on April 25, 2009, 06:40:35 am
Here they all are

That wasn't the ones I was talking about. It was those on the dropdown with several catagories.