December 16, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

HGO Upgrade

Started by Pete, April 14, 2009, 01:40:28 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

bill16652

Just wondering what the status is on the arcade update, also what is the arena as havent seen anything in there

goofy

yea, me too!  been wondering when/if they would be up again...

Pete

The arcade is up and fully functional (or rather, as fully functional as it was prior to the upgrade...)  I believe all of the games are saving scores properly now, but if you find one that isn't please let me know.

I'm having an odd problem with the Arena function that isn't making any sense at the moment, though I am working on it.

The Arena is (supposed to be) a place where you can challenge other members.  Sounds like a neat idea, if I could get it to work right...   :speechless:

What's particularly strange about this problem is the Arena works in my test environment, but not here.  My only explanation is because I upgraded the arcade here, where in my test environment, it was a completely new installation.

I'll figure it out...

More games.  Yes, I know.  We need more games.  I'll see what I can do.

O0

"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

goofy

ok, next question....could we please have a link to click on that will take us to the arcade...i think the guys have all the shuttlecraft spoken for at the moment. :D

Renee

all right I'm confused again. uhhhhh next time warning please. yeah yeah yeah you asked our opinions then didn't say anything else. *whiny voice*PLEASE STOP CONFUSING ME* end whiny voice.
THE DEFINITION OF REVIVAL

1. Falling in love with Jesus all over again

2. Having the Joy of your salvation restored

Pete

Quote from: Renee on May 05, 2009, 08:03:47 PM
all right I'm confused again. uhhhhh next time warning please. yeah yeah yeah you asked our opinions then didn't say anything else. *whiny voice*PLEASE STOP CONFUSING ME* end whiny voice.

Oh but I did.  See in the HGO Information forum.   ;)

After I get done moving stuff around, I'm going to see if there is an easy way to do announcement threads for this kind of thing.

O0
"There is no charge for awesomeness -- or attractiveness."

Truth

Quote from: Pete on May 05, 2009, 08:21:36 PM

After I get done moving stuff around, I'm going to see if there is an easy way to do announcement threads for this kind of thing.

A red neon flashing title   :D
Who left the air conditioner on in heaven?

Go Up