• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
October 21, 2019, 08:22:41 am

U S Electrical Grid Hacked !!

Started by Truth, April 07, 2009, 11:16:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bill16652

Yes I heard about this.  I guess the survival skills and p[utting back food isnt so crazy after all now.

JTM³

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

bill16652

Alpine

In my most recent issue of Popular mechanics they actually had a long article on this. They said this is an area the security industry is worried about right now. They've conducted many tests to see what could happen. Some security experts don't think this is a big deal, some do. Regardless, securing power sources is going to become a major issue especially as you keep hearing stories like this.
As long as the Steelers themes smileys exist so shall my protest last!

JTM³

Quote from: Alpine on April 09, 2009, 12:36:02 pm
In my most recent issue of Popular mechanics they actually had a long article on this. They said this is an area the security industry is worried about right now. They've conducted many tests to see what could happen. Some security experts don't think this is a big deal, some do. Regardless, securing power sources is going to become a major issue especially as you keep hearing stories like this.

For the people that don't think this is a big deal, what exactly do they not think is a big deal? Protecting the grid? Or do they think the grid is already safe enough?

And why aren't we doing the same to China and Russia??????

[spoiler]

Job got HEALED, and YOU can be too!!

Pro tip: Read to the END of the book. Not just man's ideas. They're usually wrong. =P

Jesus = The revealed will of God for all people for all time.
[/spoiler]

Alpine

As long as the Steelers themes smileys exist so shall my protest last!